Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 3

Hi yesterday I change the my email address account for withdrawal Be still my withdrawal  has suspend ....

suggestions, NETELLER should be also to make a withdrawal. This is definitely a good payment system

my account Demo  no work  when I have copy signal .  cost 20 USD per month I have  copy signal by charge cost 20 usd per month by no terminal but no work. Help me! 

up massage what   " There  is not enough money  on your accout . Please deposit it on your profile at mql5."  thought I have enough money on my accoun..

my account is Demo? 

MetaQuotes:

New article MQL5.community Payment System is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

I am unable to withdraw the deposit i made using my account to PayPal account. It seems that the funds are locked. Please help.

acedubai:
I am unable to withdraw the deposit i made using my account to PayPal account. It seems that the funds are locked. Please help.

You can't withdraw your deposit, only what you earned.

Did you read the article ?

Warning: You will be able to withdraw as soon as you start earning.

MMMMM142538:
my account Demo  no work  when I have copy signal .  cost 20 USD per month I have  copy signal by charge cost 20 usd per month by no terminal but no work. Help me! 

up massage what   " There  is not enough money  on your accout . Please deposit it on your profile at mql5."  thought I have enough money on my accoun..

my account is Demo? 

Why do you want to pay a signal to use it on a demo account ?

By the way, how much do you have in your mql5.com account, to pay the signal ?

sir i write one article in MQl5 before one week but the article was not yet published(status: ready for proofread). please give me suggestion

vginz07:
sir i write one article in MQl5 before one week but the article was not yet published(status: ready for proofread). please give me suggestion
Ask to the moderator by posting a new comment (in the edit section of your article), and wait for a reply.

I recently opened a live account, deposited money, however I do not see the money that I deposited on my trade tab?? account number 71746 please check??

emile.hampton:
I recently opened a live account, deposited money, however I do not see the money that I deposited on my trade tab?? account number 71746 please check??
Ask your broker.
Reason: