HELP ! I dont know where will go my money

The system says You are going to pay for MQL5 services

Confirm your payment

But I only want to upload funds to my balance

Thank you!

It is the first time I upload funds in this way

What do you want to use the funds for?

If it is to trade, do not fund your MQL5 account, MQL5 is not a broker. Open an account with a broker and fund that account to trade.

Keith Watford:

If it is to trade, do not fund your MQL5 account, MQL5 is not a broker. Open an account with a broker and fund that account to trade.

all right.. thanks!! I have read better

I added money by mistake and unable to withdraw it. It says I can only withdraw earned points. How to get back my money

Saravanan A:
I added money by mistake and unable to withdraw it. It says I can only withdraw earned points. How to get back my money

Contact the Service Desk.

Explain it detailed!

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

How do I withdraw my money? The mediator is missing to communicate with him?

Keith Watford:

Hmmm weird

Keith Watford:

wahyu purwanto:
Hmmm weird

What is weird about that?

Is it possible to be funded back my $10 that I deposited into MQL5 community .since it says MQL5 community is not a broker?

35549890: Is it possible to be funded back my $10 that I deposited into MQL5 community .since it says MQL5 community is not a broker?

Answered #4

Saravanan A:

That's what I'm going through now, did you get any help yet
Reason: