learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 72

jelizavettka:

Roman, I'll go to an audience with Gerchik on Skype!) Maybe he will take him on as an algotrader, you will manage millions.

(Although, on Friday all the algotraders usually turn into alcohol traders))))))

:-) That's right...

What's there to change? (I mean, change for trivial things), especially he said in one of his "Hunt for Gerchik", that it takes 2 hours to fall at his GRAAL at a seminar... all the rest is peculiarities of its use and discussion...

Need a seminar, or at least a lecture, a webinar, with a calm conversation - questions / answers ... :-)

I'm saving 50 000 roubles... :-)

Roman.:
There is nothing like a personal relationship. // IMHO

Roman.:

Imho, what you're doing makes no sense. I think for 1.5 grand in the green it would put everything in your head.

The pictures show a perfect breakout and bounce. It is rare to see such beautiful pictures on the real quotes.

Roman.:

I am saving 50,000 roubles. :-)

Now that's constructive :)

TheXpert:

1. imho, what you are doing makes no sense.

2. I think for 1.5 grand in the green it would put everything in your head.

The pictures show a perfect breakout and rebound. It's rare to see such beautiful pictures on real quotes.

3. Now that's constructive

1. :-) See pictures ...

2. It's possible.

3. For "Batsko" - I - know... :-)

With Gerchik (just kidding... :-))

Finished... :-)...

"multi-points" - there are !

>

Guys && Lysovette - posting owl sets.

From Tues. - myself continue to... chopping, .... -) ugh, - hitting BEFORE TALO!

For the pound - I have a long-standing score with it (because of problems with Greece)

"long-standing score... "

Files:
gbpusd.zip  3354 kb

I trade on levels with averaging.)

and that's only for 1 week )

i wish ilan could learn to see the levels and fractionate on them) he'd appreciate the 8% deposited without much effort)

271863768:

I trade on levels with averaging ))))

and this is only for 1 week )

i wish ilan could learn to see the levels and use them when trading ) he'd appreciate the 8% deposited without much effort )

Formalise the calculation of levels...?

if it is not the secrets of madrid's court or Vienna forest tales ... :-)

271863768:

I trade on levels with averaging ))))

and this is only for 1 week )

i wish ilan could learn to see the levels and fractionate on them) he would have been worth it and i would have ended up with 8% of my deposit easy)

Levels are drawn by what or who, it's not a problem to teach ellan, but wouldn't it add more problems to an already unstable system?

I think the opening from the ball is the problem )))) levels look myself ))) it's very simple ))) there candlesticks are tight )) if you put bars and zoom in the chart, there are tight places - clusters of candlesticks ) ) they are clearly visible, as if they are blots ) level is taken in the centre of clusters ) and levels are taken the latest ones )) look for such places, draw lines and everything will be visible )
Reason: