learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 33

yosuf:

Your account is heavily overloaded with Bai trades, 47, why open so many? 20 at the most. So instead of a 20-25% drawdown.

You already have a drawdown of half of your depo, that's too much. If your brokerage company uses 0.1 lot, you need to increase the distance between open orders.

and then you need to increase the distance between open orders so you can decrease the drawdown.

p.s. yesterday was a perfect day for illans....

jelizavettka:
No footsteps?

No, just the tops...

TEXX:

No, only takei...
How do you open and close orders? I open orders every TF and close them according to indicator signals.

TEXX:

No, just tees...
Now, I have that too.

TEXX:

Roman, I don't give a set for one simple reason - the difference in quotes. What works for me, probably won't work for you

probably won't work for you. I've run into different quotes on different accounts at the same broker

on different accounts. The step between the orders is 10 (100) pips, take too 10-15 (100-150).

No questions - put the set file you prepared to optimize by 5-mark, i.e. start, step, and stop parameters to be optimized by your IMHO, then I myself will have to optimize and choose on my broker's quotes, etc...

I would be grateful!

Room in my dept and portfolio has + the desire to run your owl on optimized parameters on the microreal ... Let with my sets as a result of optimisation obtained.

yosuf:
What principle do you use to open and close orders? I open every TF and close according to indicator signals.

as I said before, standard ilan conditions.....period M1

Good day to you villagers. I would like somebody to explain to me who is illiterate what IMHO means. And a separate question to Roman - Could you please tell me how to correctly write a code line that would contain the following meaning: If the number of orders with MagicNumber2=1, the magic number 2 is transformed into magic number 1 (MagicNumber2=MagicNumber1) Thank you in advance!

Viking84:
Good day to you villagers. Can someone please explain to me an illiterate what an IMHO is? ...?
Why don't I google it for you?

Material from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMHO or IMHO is a well-known phrase meaning "in my humble opinion".

History

Originated among science fiction fans (sf.fandom), from where it penetrated the Usenet and spread around the world. Today, it is a fairly common online and verbal acronym and Internet meme. People often use the term in chat rooms, instant messengers or on social media.
[edit]
Use

The abbreviation IMHO is used mainly to indicate that some statement is not an accepted fact, but only the author's personal opinion, and he does not impose it on anyone. Often it also indicates that the author is not fully convinced of the correctness of his statement. Corresponds to the introductory word "in my opinion" or "in my opinion":

Example:

IMHO, the internet is better than television.

Similarly

In my opinion, the Internet is better than television.

Viking84:... And a separate question to Roman - could you please advise how to correctly write a code line with the following meaning: If the number of orders with MagicNumber2=1, magic number 2 is converted to magic number 1 (MagicNumber2=MagicNumber1) Thanks in advance!
extern int    MagicNumber2    = 39;
extern int    MagicNumber1    = 20;
extern int    Количество_с_MagicNumber2 = 1;
int  orderIndex;

int start()
{ 
 int orderCount = 0; // сброс счетчика ордеров 
// ------------------------------------------------ учёт ордеров с заданным магиком ---------------------------
   int orderType;
   for (orderIndex = (OrdersTotal() - 1); orderIndex >= 0; orderIndex--)
   {
      if (!OrderSelect(orderIndex, SELECT_BY_POS))  continue; // если ордер не выбран, то идем на следующий
      if(OrderCloseTime()!=0) continue;                    // если тикет принадлежит закрытому ордеру, то берем следующий открытый
      if ((OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) || (OrderMagicNumber() != MagicNumber2))   continue;
      orderType = OrderType();
      if (orderType == 6)   continue;
          ticket = OrderTicket( );                         // Номер ордера
          orderLots = OrderLots();                         // Lots   
          orderProfit = OrderProfit() + OrderSwap();       // Profit
          Price = OrderOpenPrice();                        // Цена открытия рыночного ордера
          SL =  OrderStopLoss();                           // Значение StopLoss ордера
          TP = OrderTakeProfit();                          // Значение TakeProfit ордера             
      orderCount++;                                        // считаем ордера (не больше i)                 
    }   

if (orderCount == Количество_с_MagicNumber2) MagicNumber2=MagicNumber1   
}    
Reason: