learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 74

TEXX:

Agreed, but a standard after pack will close after 30 pips and that's GOOD! And with two you can sit for a week, as I am now, I'll probably go for the second one...that's it.....
I open at least 10 orders a day and haven't opened more than 3 knees yet )) i got 3 bends on GBP, on 90 pips movement, multiplier is under 2, i'm about to close the next batch of profit))) i'll show you the screenshot

271863768:
I open at least 10 orders a day and have not opened more than 3 knees yet)) I'll post a screenshot when the next batch of profits closes))

Good, then I need to find an indicator and watch or calculate these levels in the EA...

The most important thing is that with all of these refills, the profit factor also grows ))))

271863768:

The most important thing is that with all of these refills, the profit factor also grows ))))

not always ))))

TEXX:

not always ))))
As long as it grows ))))

The day has not yet started ))) and I already have 0.05 without as much as 1% of the deposit))) so - playfully

271863768:
the day has not yet started ))) and i'm already without 0.05 as 1% of the deposit))) so - playfully

a week is no indicator))

a lot of people here rejoiced at first and then wept bitterly...

and for the rest, on the weekend we'll have a chat....

271863768:

It is a dense candle that goes in the fence in the reversal areas in the past that do not go far from each other ) ) I would even call it a market profile on the reversal movement in the past ))

maybe with the help of a zigzag may take the highs and lows and define the market profile in their areas )) it's just a thought )

it is impossible to translatesuch formalization into code... :-)

271863768:
The day has not started yet ))) and I have already without 0.05 as 1% of the deposit)) so - playfully

This is cool! Yes, and to such a schedule of returns investors - will stretch...

Get ready to open a PAMM... :-)

Roman.:

It's impossible to putthat kind of formalisation into code... :-)

Roman, don't bullshit the man)))) there are volume levels in the game.....
Reason: