learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 71

Roman.:

How to use them - I don't know... (allegedly - closed information from 50,000 rub seminars... :-))

What do you mean how to use them Oo. There's a clear breakdown of the rebound drawn there. From a clear level.

DmitriyN:
Carry on.
Erm, that's a strange application for a pro-trader)))

DmitriyN:
What should a pro-trader want? To stop? What is the point?

Well, I mean, even if I, a simple programmer, hope that I understand the meaning of pictures, then you as a pro-trader should have these sets in your head at the subconscious level.

Of course, I could be wrong in both and in the third one.

Roman.:

:-)

I know his Skype... :-)

Ask him why he charges 1.5K for lecture attendees.

DmitriyN:

Maybe you and your father (son) should use different accounts after all, huh?

No, I'm serious.

DmitriyN:
hello "astralopithecans" ;)

Roman.:

:-)

I know his Skype... :-)

Roman, I-let's go to an audience with Gerchik on Skype!) Maybe he will join the team as an algotrader - you will manage millions.

(Although, on Friday all the algotraders usually turn into alcohol traders))))))

jelizavettka:

Roman, I'll go to an audience with Gerchik on Skype!) Maybe he will take him on as an algotrader, you will manage millions.

(Although, on friday, all algotraders usually turn into alcotraders))))))

Come back alive.

sever32:
Ask him why he charges 1.5K for his lectures.
At the lecture-conference (not to be confused with the seminar, where he said you can "pry" and he tells and shows "from" and "to" his GRAAL) entry price up to 1000 rubles (1000 rubles - slipped in some video).

TheXpert:
What do you mean how to use them? There is a clear breakdown of the bounce. From the obvious level.

You can see it, BUT - you understand that the whole point is in peculiarities: Titles and comments to patterns on the video - not readable + he didn't comment on them much himself... like closed information - only for participants of the seminar with 50 000 rubles and more... :-)

Reason: