EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1545

evbut:
at any rate, the trends of the indices are the same.
It's all nonsense ... it's for those who trade long term ... for me this method is definitely not suitable .... I'd rather catch 10 points on a bounce than bang my head against a wall and look for trend inputs .

odiseif:
It's all nonsense ... it's for those who trade long term ... for me this method definitely does not work .... I'd rather catch 10 points on a bounce than bang my head against a wall and look for trend inputs .
To each his own! But the fact that you're showing such pictures here - that's what makes me think you're a long-term trader! )

the wanking continues, gentlemen of the jury ))))

evbut:
the wanking continues, gentlemen of the jury ))))

On M1 it looks especially cool )))) DC even ran out of quotes ))))

artikul:

On the M1 it looks especially cool ))))
no... my nervous system can't take it ))))

chepikds:

I am looking at the medium-term gold(XAUUSD, XAUEUR), judging by the correlation, the euro growth is not over yet, both currencies are still growing, the dollar will soon start to fall, but the euro is not, so I do not consider serious selling on eurusd yet...

This is all subjective, of course, but it makes sense if you look more carefully at these 2 instruments, especially when they have low correlation! ;))

Gold from 1295 somewhere in this area should go for a correction and up to 1380 - 1390.

evbut:
to each his own! But the fact that you show such pictures here is what gave me the impression of you as a long-term worker! )
I can't hold out the profit ... I'm not strong enough )))) that's why I pips quickly if I can.

evbut:
Nah... my nervous system can't take it)))

A disconnection )))) And then all the candles were neatly drawn )))

Tantrik:
Gold from 1295 somewhere in this area should go for a correction and up to 1380 - 1390.
I dare correct you - the market does not owe anyone anything ))))

odiseif:
If you're watching these two pairs for gold, you should also watch the Eurodollar pair. the triangle .... so it's easier to pick the pair that will move and you're unlikely to stop in the flat.

Yeah, that's right, a triangle. And what about the flat, I don't really care! I've made the MM in such a way that both flat and trend is good for me! Let's say there is an entry level and targets, the minimum target is 30p, we put a profit of 10p and stop 50p, and in boo at 7p+, the system should be with good MO and clear support-resistance! I like to work like this, 5 positions a day gives 2%, a week of test work without minuses...

I tried to work with small stops and big profit, but it's not that, there is no stability, the system is idle for a long time, accumulating stops, not for me it's not suitable.

I do not advise to use this strategy in practice, it is not suitable for everyone.

Reason: