learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 78

ZZZEROXXX:

I do not believe in unpredictability of the market. The idea of the diluter by levels is great, I worked it out in my head, but did not come to an Expert Advisor because I do not know how to identify and formalise these levels. I have tried it with profile indicator for a few days, generally the same levels. I have tried them manually so far. I have tried the profile indicator for some days, same levels, but so far they are the same ones I tried manually.

Perhaps PivotPoints will help.

If we stop diluting and reversing the trading direction when closing the loss, it will not be Ilan, but Ilano-Lavin! :-)

BeerGod:
I don't understand at all why you should throw around other people's stats and brag about it...

I absolutely agree !!! And without evidence... :-)))

better to spread your own around and put the proof in the top right corner... :-))

Roman.:

Perhaps PivotPoints would be a help.

Imho PivotPoints are fictitious, and these levels have as much to do with price as a moving average. )))) Namely, price bounces back somewhere, and where it doesn't notice it at all. Support and resistance levels "from the past", or at least fractals are much more effective.

I don't understand why you have to throw around your stats and brag about it without hinting at a way to make money.

ZZZEROXXX:
I don't understand why you have to throw around your stats and brag about it without hinting at a way to make money.
I'm just messing with271863768...:-))) everyone will post such stats, taking only a good period of stats...

ZZZEROXXX:
Well, I've been briefly shown )) Zigzag key )))) and a little Gunn ))) mostly zigzag ))

zoritch:

I absolutely agree !!! And without evidence... :-)))

better to spread your own around and put the proof in the top right corner... :-))

Why is the balance so oddly out of the centre of the schedule? It just jumps out of nowhere))

jelizavettka:
Why does the balance come out of the centre so strangely according to the timetable? It just jumps out of nowhere.)

It's called: "just a lucky period of the state..." - far from "jumping out from somewhere", it's a trivial surfacing after a deep dive (judging by the balance value) :-)

Roman.:

... but a trivial surfacing after a deep dive (judging by the balance value) :-)
Nice metaphor)

khorosh:
Nice metaphor)

Still stocked, available... On standby are... :-)

To this process included... There, by the way, and your owl (righted for villagers) is currently labouring on euro and foonbucks already at starting 0.02 there and there.

Reason: