Euro Rat - page 2

There's a weekend ahead. So no noise in the branch, no insults and no chewing each other out.

Based on the first post in the thread, here is a list of all the symbols we need:

• AUDUSD,
  • USDCAD,
  • USDJPY,
  • GBPUSD,
  • EURUSD,
  • USDCHF.

It is convenient to save the adjusted charts of these symbols in the "Euro Rat" profile (Help:Templates and Profiles). Remember that

All profiles are stored in the \MQL5\Profiles\Charts folder.

to transfer the "Euro Rat" profile downloaded from this message to your terminal

1. In the terminal, menu "File" -> "Open data directory".
  2. Go successively to folder \Profiles and then to folder \Charts
  3. Extract the downloaded archive to the folder \Charts

The Euro Rat profile will now be in your Charts folder:

The folder with the "Euro Rat" profile will be in \Charts

All that remains is to restart the terminal and apply the profile:

Apply the "Euro Rat" profile

Шаблоны и профили - Дополнительные возможности - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Шаблоны и профили - Дополнительные возможности - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
При наложении шаблона на график записанные настройки применяются к инструменту и периоду. Например, можно создать шаблон, который включает индикаторы MACD, RSI и Moving Average, а затем использовать его для других графиков. В этом случае у окон графиков будет один и тот же вид для разных финансовых инструментов и периодов. Чтобы создать шаблон...
Files:
Euro_Rat.zip  5 kb

To implement the first lines:

For practical forex work:

if AUDUSD is rising and USDCAD and USDJPY are falling, ***

you need a definition of what would be considered "rate going up" and "rate going down". For example:

• timeframe
  • bar size (which bar: #0 or #1?)
In general, the terms should be defined first. Please speak up.

Vladimir Karputov:

you need a definition of what would be considered "rate going up" and "rate going down". For example:

• timeframe
In general, we have to define the terms first. Please speak up.

Price above MA20 = rises, below MA 20 = falls. Zero bar is not taken into account

Vladimir Karputov:

• timeframe
In general, we have to define the terms first. Please speak up.

Oh, man, I'm just terrified of how you can write an EA at this point....

1) that rises and falls are already two options:

A) get a reference point according to the idea (for example, the price was there 13 minutes ago, there 7 minutes ago and now at this point

B) take a reading of the muvingum with reference to time

2) readings of the first and next bar. Did we enter the trade yesterday to see the result today or here and now?

3) as stated by the author in a neighboring thread, he just saw this idea on the Internet

4) it will not work on a real account

5) Vitaliy would have coped with the task much better and faster, I think there is no need to explain why. You are incompetent in the matter, with all that implies.

Mickey Moose:

Oh man, I'm just terrified of how you can write EAs at this....

1) that rises and falls are already two options:

A) get a reference point according to the idea (e.g. price was there 13 minutes ago, there 7 minutes ago and now at that point

B) take a reading of the muvingum with reference to time

2) readings of the first and next bar. Did we enter the trade yesterday to see the result today or here and now?

3) as stated by the author in a neighboring thread, he just saw this idea on the Internet

4) it will not work on a real account

5) Vitaly would do this task much better and faster, I don't need to explain why. You are incompetent in the matter, with all that implies.

What's wrong with the idea, even if it was downloaded from the Internet? I have made a robot - it trades - it has passed the 10-year test - it looks at 4 pairs and trades on the fifth - that in itself is already funny

he has been trading on the demo for three months - the settings - ON THE EYE - WITHOUT OPTIMIZATION!!! - 5 000 deposit with 0.1 lot - it's death for any martin, but this one traded and doubled the deposit in a month!

- that should also lead you to conclusions...

I've already done that ... I've got a very good feel for the trading robot ...

(Australian, New Zealander, Canadian and Japanese plummer that (at least to me) proved that the strategy works, and exactly as written )

If you lock it on the 5, you can optimize it in a multicurrency mode and pick a more optimal chart, and not like me - by eye...

It's possible to use other "trend detectors" as well ...

The thing is that I'm martingale and don't need "one exact entry" - I just need to know the direction - which is determined by allies ...

I don't even bother with breakdowns of levels ...

the idea is proven, and not just by me - there are entire forums on the subject on the Net ...

search and find ...

And to give you something to build on, here's my signal part of the robot

// +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
// входные параметры                                                                                  |
// +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
input ENUM_MA_METHOD     Metod  = MODE_SMA;           // Усреднение
input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE Prise  = PRICE_MEDIAN;       // Цена 
      input int Sdvig           = 3;                  // Cдвиг MA 
      input int MA              = 20;                 // Периуд MA

// функция направления торговли                                                                       |
int CheckSig(string sym){
    l_AUDUSD = 0; l_NZDUSD = 0; l_USDCAD = 0; l_USDJPY = 0; // эти для отрисовки графики
    bool l_Avers;
    int  l_dn = 0, l_up = 0; 
    int  Shift_Au,  Shift_Nz,  Shift_Ca,  Shift_Jp;
    datetime iTm = iTime(_Symbol,0,1);
    if(StringFind(sym,"USD",0)==3) l_Avers = false; else l_Avers = true;
    Shift_Au = iBarShift("AUDUSD",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Au <= 0) return(2);
    Shift_Nz = iBarShift("NZDUSD",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Nz <= 0) return(2);
    Shift_Ca = iBarShift("USDCAD",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Ca <= 0) return(2);
    Shift_Jp = iBarShift("USDJPY",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Jp <= 0) return(2);
    if(iClose("AUDUSD",0,Shift_Au) > iMA("AUDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Au)){if(!l_Avers) {l_up ++; l_AUDUSD =  1;} else {l_dn ++; l_AUDUSD = -1;}}
    if(iClose("AUDUSD",0,Shift_Au) < iMA("AUDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Au)){if(!l_Avers) {l_dn ++; l_AUDUSD = -1;} else {l_up ++; l_AUDUSD =  1;}}
    if(iClose("NZDUSD",0,Shift_Nz) > iMA("NZDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Nz)){if(!l_Avers) {l_up ++; l_NZDUSD =  1;} else {l_dn ++; l_NZDUSD = -1;}}
    if(iClose("NZDUSD",0,Shift_Nz) < iMA("NZDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Nz)){if(!l_Avers) {l_dn ++; l_NZDUSD = -1;} else {l_up ++; l_NZDUSD =  1;}}
    if(iClose("USDCAD",0,Shift_Ca) < iMA("USDCAD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Ca)){if(!l_Avers) {l_up ++; l_USDCAD =  1;} else {l_dn ++; l_USDCAD = -1;}}
    if(iClose("USDCAD",0,Shift_Ca) > iMA("USDCAD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Ca)){if(!l_Avers) {l_dn ++; l_USDCAD = -1;} else {l_up ++; l_USDCAD =  1;}}
    if(iClose("USDJPY",0,Shift_Jp) < iMA("USDJPY",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Jp)){if(!l_Avers) {l_up ++; l_USDJPY =  1;} else {l_dn ++; l_USDJPY = -1;}}
    if(iClose("USDJPY",0,Shift_Jp) > iMA("USDJPY",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Jp)){if(!l_Avers) {l_dn ++; l_USDJPY = -1;} else {l_up ++; l_USDJPY =  1;}}
    if(l_up == 4)return( 1); 
    if(l_dn == 4)return(-1);
return(0);}

This is on 4 - the function returns 0 when there is no direction, 2 error in chart alignment, 1 to buy the euro and pound, -1 to sell ...

Also there is an appeal to the franc function, in this case the signal is mirrored ...

elmucon:

Just that this piece when it could have been thrown in at the beginning, as an example
It's one thing to come in and say "check out this idea I dug up on the forum."

It's another thing to throw in some material that you can get behind.

Mickey Moose:

Just that this piece when it could have been thrown in at the beginning, as an example
It's one thing to come in and say "check out this idea I dug up on the forum."

It's another thing to throw in some material you can start working on.

So maybe it's better to send you the money - why bother - to look for ideas, write prog, make money in the market - you can do everything easier - just ask me for money!

If you read the whole forum you'd probably see thishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page351#comment_5677805 ... so don't tell me who put what where and how ...
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу селянскую партию писать сюда, а то тормозит очень ваша старая веточка...

It's amazing - if you show them where the money is, they'll be all over you, trying to bully you instead of thanking you for free ...

Not guys - I can not stand it that long with you - I'm writing this and I think, why do I need you all ...

So if you want to continue talking to me, change your tone!

elmucon:

So maybe it would be better to send you money - why bother - look for ideas, write software, earn money on the market - you can do everything easier - just ask me for money!

Who are you asking?
Reason: