Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 2

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

All these lecturers are telling platitudes. And they can't trade for shit themselves. They cannot trade because it is not a sport, otherwise they would not be busy teaching idle speculators to their souls but help orphanages.

BUT! There is one BUT. If this man really has a broad outlook on the issue of trade, even if he himself does not believe that having such knowledge as his, he will be able to earn a living. I don't know if it's worth it for those who want to learn, but the value of the seminars with a real "super expert" is that you can ask him. It's like - you were telling me yesterday how to trade. But I'm not too lazy and ran your advice on stories, and shit happens. LIKE THIS. :)

one of his guys in Kiev already manages 23 million, and a dozen more in Kiev and Odessa, with sums ranging from 2 to 5 million.

The fundamental difference between him and the lecturers is that HE GIVES MONEY TO THOSE WHO CAN MANAGE MONEY.

Geronimo писал(а) >>

one of his guys in Kiev already manages 23 million, and a dozen more in Kiev and Odessa, with sums ranging from 2 to 5 million.

His fundamental difference from the lecturers is that HE GIVES MONEY MANAGEMENT to those who are good at it.

А ... Well, he's all right then. He's not a lecturer or a trader.

But then there's a BUT - then his seminars SHOULD have been FREE.

And if they are paid - then this argument is a "scam for suckers".

If they were free, I would say to all who want to be a trader - run there. And so - .... You get the idea.

on Wednesday there will be 300 people from his teams from different cities - free for them - they trade at his place, not from home

SProgrammer >> :

А ... Well then, he's all clear. He is not a lecturer and not a trader.

But then there is a BUT - then his seminars SHOULD have been FREE.

And if they're paid, it's a "scam for suckers".

If they were free, I would say to all who want to be a trader - run there. And so - .... >> you get it.

Have you been to his seminars, maybe you know him personally, maybe you trade sums over 5 mio? I think neither the first nor the second, then the meaning of your message is to scratch your fingers on the keyboard. Try to go to one or two shares with such volumes and be amazed how the market will fuck you up or to enter the market normally, divide the amount, let's say somewhere around 20-30 mio into 500-700 shares and keep track of them. They do not need to be, they have useful information, so do not make such conclusions as "a scam for suckers". You are a scam for suckers and your unsupported opinion. If you have nothing good to say, you can just walk away. They don't have anything to say for free, they are not going to teach them for free.

StSpirit >> :

Have you attended his seminars, do you know him personally, maybe you trade for over 5 mio? I think neither of them, so the idea of your message is to scratch your fingers on the keyboard. Try to go to one or two shares with such volumes and be amazed how the market will fuck you up or to enter the market normally, divide the amount, let's say somewhere around 20-30 mio into 500-700 shares and keep track of them. They do not need to be, they have useful information, so do not make such conclusions as "a scam for suckers". You are a scam for suckers and your unsupported opinion. If you have nothing good to say, you can just walk away. I think that the main purpose of the traders is to get good traders, they should not teach people for free, they should do it only when they themselves step back and have altruistic feelings.

There's an axiom: you don't have to be a ballet dancer to judge a ballet

;)

So, trading 4,999 mio and not personally meeting a master storyteller

is not a reason not to judge the adventures, or rather "going to the people" of this gurkha ...

>> huh?

:)))

If you ask me, the "seminars" are anything but a desire to educate the people.

A fundraiser, getting clients for his office, vanity at the end of the day!

but not as they so loudly claim...

kombat >> :

You may discuss as much as you like, no one forbids it, if the tone was debatable, but not as the final authority, the message has a subtext in it. As for the training, who told you that the purpose of training is to find potentially successful traders and to train them properly in the future, while what way of searching (besides the dialogue at such seminars) can you offer more convenient? Interview them, then give them your money for management and let them drain it? No sensible person would do that, let alone someone who earns money in the financial markets.

StSpirit писал(а) >>

Have you attended his seminars, maybe you know him personally, maybe you trade with sums over 5 mio? I think neither the first nor the second, then the meaning of your message is to scratch your fingers on the keyboard. Try to go to one or two shares with such volumes and you'll be surprised how the market fucks you up, or to enter the market normally, divide the amount, let's say somewhere around 20-30 mio into 500-700 shares and keep track of them. They do not need to be, they have useful information, so do not make such conclusions as "a scam for suckers". You are a scam for suckers and your unsupported opinion. If you have nothing good to say, you can just walk away. As for the free of charge, a good trader will never teach people for free, they may do it only when they retire from business and have altruistic feelings, this is a trading psychology, the main task is to earn.

How many words. !!!

Let's be brief - why would he who earns MILLIONS on his own, teach anyone? Give me one reason. :) That's the first question. The second is equally short - why would he who earns MILLIONS of dollars want those paltry pennies from seminars?

You won't answer either question. You see how funny, I did not have to go to his seminars to understand that - he either if the seminars are PAYABLE in any way has no money from the market. So he does not know what he can teach. There are people who conduct FREE seminars, then! Everything is clear - it's called ... :) That's how my American friend works - it's called trading robots. :)) Or "It's better to work with other people's hands".

It's clear to you that there's a logical contradiction in him wanting money.

I DO NOT TRADE SHARES. :)

StSpirit >> :

Discuss as much as you like, no one forbids it, as long as the tone is debatable, not like the final authority,

I'm sorry, what other tone could there be?

It's either yes or no, and there's no third...

SProgrammer писал(а) >> why would he who earns MILLIONS one left to teach someone? Give me at least one reason.

There could be many reasons for this.

1. he's looking for students who are capable of good trading.

2. sometimes he gets tired of trading and in order to have fun, relax and come to Ukraine or Russia for free + to earn a little more and quietly for pocket expenses, he gives such seminars as any millionaire, I assure you, counts his money, especially American millionaire, especially in today's crisis days.

His reasons are unknown to us, his goals are not clear - so we can only guess.....))))

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> The second is no less short - why would he earning millennials need these measly pennies from seminars?
This is called cutting off an unnecessary audience. A person unable to pay $1,000, that is, unable to earn - can they make good money? That is the big question. Otherwise, only bums will come to his seminar. It's like an entrance ticket to forex - having deposited $100 you can earn $1000 per month? And having deposited $10000 you can earn the same $1000?

SProgrammer >> :

Let us be brief - why would he who makes MILLIONS of dollars left-handed teach someone? Give me at least one reason. :) That's the first question. The second is equally short - why would he who earns MILLIONS of dollars take a pittance from seminars?

You won't give an answer to either question.

Your self-confidence fails you again.

The answer to the first question:

First of all, who says he makes millions with his left hand? With his right hand, I think! :) Now the actual answer is, if you had a fund in the management of several tens of millions of dollars, you would probably only do that traded yourself, but it's much nicer to have managers whom you have confidence in, who taught yourself, and just watch the trade and somewhere to correct.

Answer to my second question:

I can answer the second question only with my own feeling, earning at least $30,000 a month, I definitely would not be interested in "wandering around the world" and teaching people for free, but adequate to their earnings in the market, the price for the courses would not be set too, I think there would not be anybody interested. If I was supposed to have or have already had a fund under management with solid funds, I would be looking for smart people.

Then trade on forex, the liquidity there is much better, you can certainly go in sharply, in shares with large volumes that will not work.

Reason: