learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 77

Personally, I don't really care, I mean, I'll try my idea out on a cent account first ...

271863768:
I've done 1000% a month, but the result is the same.
I used to do 1000% a month, but the result is the same for everybody... that's why I'm talking about time...

You must have been martingale.

Eh. I'll have to write it myself, no more free stuff ))))

No martingale now, just one order with TP and SL, possibly closing on the opposite signal. I haven't suffered from martingale for a long time, because it's ahtung!

ZZZEROXXX:

You must have been martingale.

Eh. I'll have to write it myself, no freebies again ))))

) I can send you the htm ) I will delete the account number and owner data ))

I don't understand why you have to throw around other people's stats and brag about it ...

271863768:
) I can send you the htm ) I'll delete the account number and owner data ))

Nah, no thanks, I've got plenty of my own ))))

Although, if there's more than 50 trades, go ahead ))

I wrote above that my strategy is similar to the author of this article ... I don't do such a deep level analysis, the author knows within 5 pips where the price gets)) and puts limits)) I'm just saying that Ilan has a better chance at levels than with RSI or any other indicators

271863768:
I wrote above that my strategy is similar to the author of this article ... I don't do that kind of deep level analysis, the author knows within 5 pips where the price moves)) and sets limits there)) I'm just saying that Ilan has more chances with levels than with RSI or any other indicators
Up to 5 pips it's just luck, you never know, the market is so unpredictable on any pair, so I don't believe it...

I do not believe in unpredictability of the market. The idea of the diluter by levels is great, I worked it out in my head, but did not come to an Expert Advisor because I do not know how to identify and formalise these levels. I have tried it with profile indicator for a few days, generally the same levels. I have tried them manually so far. I have tried the profile indicator for some days, same levels, but so far they are the same.

Reason: