learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 276

khorosh:

It's all bullshit.

It may be bullshit, but the same score is displayed differently, so we have to figure out how to improve the picture in a fair way, at the expense of algorithms.

Happy New Year !!!

BeerGod:

It may be bullshit, but the same score is displayed differently, so you have to figure out how to improve the picture in a fair way, at the expense of algorithms.

Happy New Year !!!

Of course it's different, the scales are different, the units are also different ;)

zoritch:

Thanks for the "poking around", I wouldn't have found it that way)))....

from 2008... I hurt my head badly by bumping into a stool.... :-)))

khorosh:
And then it hit me, a vision came and I discovered the grail.))

I laughed, though.
: D

BeerGod:

It may be bullshit, but the same score is displayed differently, so we have to figure out how to improve the picture in a fair way, at the expense of algorithms.

On Onyx in general, those who are constantly pouring in look like the frontrunners.

7Konstantin7:

...in the year 2088 will know what a tester is)

Where do you think I've been testing an EA? You're a smart guy.)))

Yes people, however, you have made me laugh, I seem to write clear proposals, but here too, it seems necessary to make clear.

1. Superprofitable offer is precisely the fact that the investor does not need to invest their money, but only to share the profits, as you could not understand it - I do not understand (I assume that the New Year is to blame)))) ).

2. When it comes to the spread - well, I didn't notice it in the tester, because before the creation of this EA and the new algorithm, it never bothered me, but now it does - people told me where to look, thanks to them again.

__CaHeK__:

Where do you think I tested the EA? You're a smart guy.)))

Yes people, however, you have made me laugh, I seem to write clear proposals, but here too, it seems necessary to make clear.

1. Superprofitable offer is precisely the fact that the investor does not need to invest their money, but only to share the profits, as you could not understand it - I do not understand (I assume that the New Year is to blame)))) ).

2. When it comes to the spread - well, I didn't notice it in the tester, because before the creation of this EA and the new algorithm, it never bothered me, but now it does - people told me where to look for it, thanks to them again.

Well like to tease on this site those who step on the rake, because everyone has stepped on that rake themselves. So do not be offended and take it for granted). Most importantly, do not forget to share your successes in real life).

Profitov:

If traders cannot read the chart, it does not mean that the tsunami will help them.

I explain for the especially clever - price behaviour ALWAYS includes all the events of this reality that affect it (the price).

P.S. It's strange, I made myself clear, but some people failed to understand.)

BeerGod:

Happy New Year !!!

Cool! Congratulations! Happy New Year!

This is how real villagers chop cabbage!

PPC:

This is how real villagers chop cabbage!

)))
Reason: