learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 73

Opening in Illan not from the ball, and from the RSI indicator (below 30 buy, above 70 sell) the problem is there with a fixed profit, when he "guessed" the direction he closed 3-10pp, but when goes into a drawdown, then the share no matter what, in general the system is originally a worthless and primitive ...

It acts completely backwards to the golden rule, cut losses and don't limit profits...

what

Sorry if the screenshot is small ) I'm just using a netbook and I only marked a few levels as I'm working and working a lot at the moment ))

I know that it opens on rsi I know) I've opened the code and tried other filters but all these indicators don't matter )) I can code a bit, but not so much as to write an owl from scratch )) I'm a surgeon )) I'll cut here and sew there ))) I would write an owl myself and spit in the ceiling 0) I think that step in Ilan should be dynamic, for example on ATR and it will be more stable

271863768:
i know it opens on rsi :) i've dug open the code and tried other filters but i don't know how to do it )) i'm a good coder but not so good as to write an owl from scratch )) i'm a surgeon )) i'll cut it out and sew it on ))) i'd rather write my own owl and spit up 0) i think that step should be dynamic, for example on ATR and it would work better.

You formalise the rules for calculating levels...

In the screenshot and in this post - nothing is clear.

Thank you.

Who studied volumes or may have seen or heard something) read that the market moves by volumes, from a trade to a trade, or let's say it is flat in a range and then it shoots out. So the centre of this range always has more horizontal volume than the edges of the range )) now let's imagine that these blotches at the reversals are a bargain on a smaller TF, for example for m15 it is a bargain on m1 ))) that's why I take the centre of these blotches as a level )

Roman.:

You formalise the rules for calculating levels...

On the screenshot and in this post - nothing is clear.

Thank you.

These are the dense candlesticks that go by the fence in the reversal areas in the past that do not go far away from each other )like this )I would even call it a market profile on a reversal movement in the past ))

maybe with the help of a zigzag may take the highs and lows and define the market profile in their areas )) it's just a thought )

271863768:

It is a dense candle that goes in the fence in the reversal areas in the past that do not go far from each other ) ) I would even call it a market profile on the reversal movement in the past ))

maybe with the help of a zigzag may take the highs and lows and draw the market profile in their areas )) it's just a thought )

The problem will be when the price will go against us and after about 100 points a "fence" will be drawn and a deal will be opened on the share,

If you analyze the price in this case, it will have to pass at least 60 points to the opposite one, and it may take a very long time, and there is no guarantee that it will go back. It's good if you pay commission for the deal,

The problem is that if you have swaps, you can get more out of it....IMHO.

TEXX:

The problem will be when the price goes against us and after about 100 points the "fence" will appear and the deal will be opened on the fill,

In this case, the price will have to go at least 60 pips in the opposite direction, which can be a long time, and it's not certain that it will go there. This is good if you pay commission for the deal,

but if you have swaps, you could be out more....IMHO.

And now look at it from another side ) while in 100 points the standard ellan will draw a fence and in case of concrete no-go movement will be in the ass ) and the Borrowed ellan will only open a pair of knees there ) and the lot multiplier decides everything )

271863768:
And now look at it from another side ) while in 100 pips the standard ilsan will close a pack of orders ) and the Boring ilsan will only open a couple of knees there ) and the lot multiplier decides everything )

I agree, but the standard one will close in 30 pips, and that is GUD! And with two you can sit for a week, as I am now, I'll probably go for the second one...that's it.....
Reason: