learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 68

pop your butt in :D

gpwr:

I looked through this conference of Herczyk's as well. He might as well hold seminars on neurosurgery and quantum physics: I won't say shit, but I will tell long anecdotes and teach you about life. What a waste of time! Probably those who pay 1500 for these seminars are very green, who do not know what the levels, channels, and stops, and do not know that trading on the breakdown in the "quiet" hours of low volatility is stupid.

Right.) The 99% of them are very green, probably have read some books. They are only able to push 2 buttons manually on the terminal - buy and sell and because of an insufficiently logically developed brain they are not capable of algorithmic thinking at the moment, but they have heard about the name of a super successful Russian trader Gerchik ... So Gerchik is mostly flubbing, so they don't get bored ...))

But I'm still for the sake of interest to go to a seminar in Kiev - to listen to Herchik live)). Eh, was not in Kiev for a long time)) Let's have a party with silly green traders who imagine themselves future billionaires))

7Konstantin7:

pop your butt in :D

Caviar's good! I, for example, like buckwheat better than any fish roe. And black beluga caviar in general has a swampy flavour - a very rare favourite... but it's healthy.)

jelizavettka:
Caviar's fine! I, for example, like buckwheat better than any fish roe. And black beluga caviar has a swampy taste - a very rare favourite... but it's healthy.)
Actually, beluga caviar is red. And as the fish ages, the caviar becomes whiter.

Black, grey, yellowish, but never red.

jelizavettka:

Right.) ... I'm having a blast with silly green traders imagining themselves to be billionaires in the future))

The girls danced, sang, had fun.
Young men paid, angry, swearing...

TheXpert:
Black, grey, yellowish, but never red.
Yeah, that's right. Sturgeon, after all.

paukas:
Did Gerchik take up forex? I remember he didn't know it at all before.

No, he didn't.

He trades shares in Russian companies + the rouble/dollar pair through ZAO FINAM.

jelizavettka:

Yeah, sort of. And the beauty of the exchange is that you can choose from the pile of tools the one that will work well.

Waiting for the synopsis))

Already writing, ugh, typing...

Taki wait... :-)

Is everyone so baffled by Herczyk that they don't want to try it out? :-)

Reason: