learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 70

Roman.:

Thank you for the outline...

And how do you define the levels and, for example, in what situations can you play them on the rebound?

nesssesary:

Thanks for the outline...

But how do you determine the levels, and for example, in which situations you may play a rebound on them?

I would like to ask you a question: with such a huge amount of information (not entirely clear), it is up to each one to decide. You may address this question directly to Gerchik during the next webinar...

Perhaps, it makes sense to use PivotPoints at different timeframes, to use time of the price standing around some level...

Gerchik himself (I do not remember exactly what video) says that no one knows what will be - a rebound or breakout, by the way, he also connects volumes, such as determination of areas of stock accumulation with subsequent (possible) sale of significant levels ... Well, and tapa, classics, that everything is decided by stops, whether you enter on a breakout or breakdown of some level (with possible re-entry in the same direction, if knocked out of the market by a stop), and stops are placed behind significant support/resistance levels... If you trade a breakdown, for example, waiting for a period of accumulation of securities in a narrow price range, then BUYSTOP is placed for the breakdown of this range and SL is placed behind the LOW of the price of this (narrow) range... If the stock flies up, buy more.

Exiting and entering a position - in parts, not all at once... As he says: "The goal is to sit for the whole movement of the security on sufficient volumes incoming earlier...", not to exit a profitable position prematurely...

It's clear that it's all a blur... It's better to ask him directly...

But, some ideas are still present... you may try to put them into code, bake them in, see...

I'm writing the second (by now, my last) part of the outline...

GRAAL by A. Gerchik (continuation):

15.02.2012г.

These are all his words from the videos, I don't put inverted commas as they are implied...

1. trading from stops and levels. Trade breakdowns with short stops, take a large movement and it will still end up in profit, even if several stops work in a row. Before entering a trade ask yourself: How much it will cost me (stop size) and what I can get from this entry, if the instrument moves in profit (TP size).

RTS Index - 300 pips stop in trading.

2 Trading in a comfort zone, i.e. not to take "too" big a position for a DEP. At a succession of losses to take a break, reduce traded volumes...

3. Keep statistics + diary of deals - to analyze and make decisions. Do your homework - to find stocks that go from level to level and at significant ones they are well defended and then shoot...

4. To aim at thousands of shares, to shoot bundles of shares on small stops in the end, even if 2 will shoot positions, the result of them will still be in profit.

5. Consider volumes as potential ups/downs (how? - I don't know... :-))

6. A strict MM! (how tight - I don't know) - I need to ask him more details...

7. Using daily and 5-minute TFs with periods of SMA = 20, 50, 200.

8. Statistics: trade from stop, from potential (volumes), from levels. You are nothing but numbers, you can always re-enter the position.

9. There are patterns that have to be worked out stupidly (probably referring to repetitive price patterns, combinations of candles, entry on which on the statistics had a profit)

10. 10. Trading is not a creative profession. The trader must be controlled by a robot (everything seems to be clear here... :-))

continuation of the second part follows...

Well done, Roma!) He gave a short course of a $1500 seminar and nothing too much.

Now I want to formalise, say, rebounds. I will use horizontal channels)

jelizavettka:

Well done, Roma!) He gave a short course of a $1500 seminar and nothing too much.

Now I want to formalise, say, rebounds. I will use horizontal channels)

It's not over yet... :-)

Left dessert for an appetizer...

I'm not typing that fast... I'm learning.

I'll finish the text soon...

Roman.:

10. Trading is not a creative profession. A trader should be a controlled robot (everything seems to be clear here... :-))

continuation of the second part follows...

He's got a point there. It is a tedious business.

paukas:
He's got a point there. It is a tedious business.

Yes... And the more statistics, the more tedious... :-)

You have to know the market formula, that's all. :)

2012 г.

11. 5% per month - that's great. For a good year 20-25% is good! In the absence of "big" (I don't know how much) drawdowns.

12. Exits - trawl or Stop - put under the graphical analysis figures.

13. If the pose is large, close in parts.

14. Tactics Stop And Revers - with subsequent exit from the position by trawl from profit level (than not an avalanche :-))

15. Do not forecast the market, trade in the moment, what is happening here and now.

16. At medium-term, it would be better to sit out a pullback from the basic movement. 17.

17. In medium term, this is already good to have 30-40% of profitable trades at 3, 4, 5 to 1.

18. Portfolio: medium-term, short-term.

19. 30 shares on the market in the morning for a breakdown of the range. The ones that came out on the stop - understandable, the ones in profit - to fill.

20. The screenshot from one of the videos - trading patterns - the quality of the image - theirs.

How to use them - I don't know... (supposedly - closed information from seminars for 50 000 rubles... :-))

I got the whole "secrets of the court in Madrid and Vienna forest tales"... :-)

But at the same time, perhaps someone - someone this info will help finalize their own GRAAL and share them in this thread!

DmitriyN:

Romanach, Gerchik is ready for you on Skype: agerchik

Give him my regards.

:-)

I know his Skype... :-)

Reason: