Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 10

meta-trader2007 писал (а):

I would give 100 quid. :) The rest is in trust management.

But very risky - no stopgap. I would even find 10 million greenbacks if I had to, but the risks....

Is it that easy for a man who has a hundred to find 10 million?)

To ExpertTrader: If you really want investors, not wasting their time, trade seriously, limit the risks and follow the MM. The expert has potential, but his demonstration is worthless.

There is another nuance to consider.

Why is it suggested to open an account with a broker that many people have never heard of?

Is it because this broker will deduct a part of spread from each executed trade?

Beginner brokers often offer to become an Introducing Broker, bring in clients and get a part of the spread.

ExpertTrader, repent!

Figar0:
meta-trader2007 wrote (a):

I would give 100 quid. :) The rest is in trust management.

But very risky - no stopgap. I would even find 10 million greenbacks if I had to, but the risks....

A man who has a hundred, is it so easy to find 10 lakhs? :)

To ExpertTrader: If you really want investors, not wasting their time, trade seriously, limit the risks and follow the MM. The expert has potential, but his demonstration is worthless.

Well, not easy, but possible, if it's worth it.

Yes, it seems to me that he is pushing the DC of his choice too hard. This is alarming. I would not risk transferring funds to this little-known brokerage company. Let him tell us why he wants to do it. As an option he will sell the securities and the brokerage company will give him a part of the investor's money.

elritmo:
Yes, it seems to me that he is pushing the DC of his choice too hard. This is alarming. I would not risk transferring funds to this little-known brokerage company. Let him tell us why he wants to do it. As an option he will sell the securities and the brokerage company will give him a part of the investor's money.

If there is such a pocket brokerage company, then maybe the shares are fake.)

It's not about the DC, it's just more comfortable for me...

ExpertTrader:

I would like to draw your attention to tonight's overnight loss on the pound in account 10960:

319451 2007.11.12 01:01 buy 1.50 gbpusd 2.0867 0.0000 2.0882 2007.11.12 02:01 2.0829 0.00 0.00 0.00 -570.00

38 pips, not much in my opinion, considering that there are very few losing trades. This answers the question of why we don't need stops.

In that case a question: what was the maximum floating loss in pips for these

positions (the drawdown was more than 11.5K - about 60% of the balance) and then why didn't the closing mechanism work?

SZZ, if I'm not much mistaken, the loss on EURJPY was over 130p, on GBPJPY it was over 250p.

ExpertTrader:

It's not the DC, it's just convenient for me...

It's more convenient for a brokerage company with EURUSD spread of 4p, EURJPY spread of 8p, EURCHF spread of 8p...

This is probably the difference in spread.) ???

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader:

I would like to draw your attention to tonight's overnight loss on the pound in account 10960:

319451 2007.11.12 01:01 buy 1.50 gbpusd 2.0867 0.0000 2.0882 2007.11.12 02:01 2.0829 0.00 0.00 0.00 -570.00

38 pips, not much in my opinion, considering that there are very few losing trades. This answers the question of why we don't need stops.

In that case, a question: what was the maximum floating loss in pips for these

positions (the drawdown was more than 11.5K - about 60% of the balance) and then why didn't the closing mechanism work?

SZS If I'm not too wrong, the loss on EURJPY was over 130p, on GBPJPY it was over 250p.

There was no closing signal at the time, so it didn't close...

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader:

It's not the DC, it's just convenient for me...

More convenient for brokerage companies with EURUSD spread of 4p, EURJPY spread of 8p, EURCHF spread of 8p...

This is probably the margin for spread splitting ;) ???

They have a fixed deposit: 1.000 for 1 lot and you don't need a deposit for locking. I liked it because it's convenient for me to withdraw cash, and there's a commission for each transaction :).

Although I already have two Alpari accounts open as of today...

Reason: