Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 20

ExpertTrader:

C4 is installed on a demo account from MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Login: 547144
Password: aa3sazz (password is for account review only, no trading rights)

The terminal with this account is disabled, due to limited resources, to view the expert work on the alpari server, see:

Login: 623071

Investor password: w6hfper (view only)

This account is monitored here: http://forexdreamland.com/?go=13&id=1411

Also disabled expert E4 from account 11133 as I think it is not worthy of attention, disabled expert b.v3 as it needs modification.

We left experts C4 and D4, accounts 11052 and 11240

ExpertTrader:
NYROBA:
goldtrader:

Niroba has shown much better results several times already, but he hasn't bothered to capture the historical moment.

So I don't need investors (at 5000% in 10 days) :)

s.w. I need help from a good programmer...

What needs to be done? Why don't you ask him?

He himself does not know what he needs to do (cannot formulate TOR) - so no one can help him ;o)...

Privet,

Ja toge programiruju eksperty, no takie katorye nesut +neskolko pipsov mnogo raz i patom -BALSHOE kolichestvo pipsov za 1 sdelku - prosto dealau ;) V pervoj stranice gde ssylka na statement takoe vidno, i tak kak tam pribyl po 1000-3000 i patom na minus 8000... delo tak nepaidot, podozdite poka tot ekspert polgoda v targovle budet kokda ne tolko TREND na dnevnom grafike , no i FLAT , i ZigZag (na neskolko torgovnyx instrumentov). Esli depozit nezagubit na all eti situacii ... togda mogno budet govet' dalshe :)

Vesoloi vam targovli ekspertami!
T-1000

Hello there!

It's been quiet. There are fewer and fewer miracles in life. Stats from accounts are attached, and then accounts disappear somewhere... :( Not a miracle of course, but it will work for a long time... :) It works on 19 pairs since 29.11. 2007. The angle of the balance is unlikely to change. There are longer term statistics.

Regards, okfx

okfx:

Hello there!

It's been quiet. There are fewer and fewer miracles in life. Stats from accounts are attached, and then accounts disappear somewhere... :( Not a miracle of course, but it will work for a long time... :) It works on 19 pairs since 29.11. 2007. The angle of the balance is unlikely to change. There are longer term statistics.

Regards, okfx

1000 trades for the sake of 10%? If the spread on the Eurobucks (at my broker) is 4 pips, then we are paying the broker 4000 quid to get 1000 quid. Doesn't make sense.

okfx писал (а): 12.12.2007

...Running an exp on 19 pairs since 29.11. 2007.

1000 trades for 10% in 10 working days? Did I get it right?

Actually, in a normal system where positions are held for a few days, 10% should be done in 1 trade, hehe. Why? We sit on a cable swing on the H4 zigzag and shoot it. His average swing is about 250 pips, the duration (average) is about 3-4 days. One lot on a depo 10000 - that's 25%. But it's just an idiot's dream...

torgash:
okfx:

Hello there!

Regards, okfx

1000 trades for the sake of 10%? If the spread on the Eurobucks (at my broker) is 4 pips, then we are paying the broker 4000 quid to get 1000 quid. It is not logical.

Hi all!

So, our broker will carry us in his arms, and our exp signals will be passed through without a queue and will be cherished and pampered... :)... Who doesn't like it? This expo is designed for safe earning without instant withdrawal.

Regards, okfx

Hi all!

I should only add that the deposit was not planned to exceed 30% and the "floating" drawdown to be more than 25%. During testing the margin did not exceed 18% and "floating" drawdown was 17% respectively.

Regards, okfx

okfx:

I would only add that the deposit was not planned to exceed 30% and the "floating" drawdown to be more than 25%. During the testing period the deposit did not exceed 18% and the "floating" drawdown was 17% respectively.

Amazing!!!!) Here we go, another one is going to the Canary Islands and we are working like bees here...) We have to do something...)
Reason: