Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 6

Better:
It's not a bad idea - you make a prediction in one direction, open a demo deal in the other, and go full steam ahead. If the forecast is correct - you are a cool analyst! If not - you are a cool trader!
You are right! You have to create paid signals and give away some signals for free. And you have to trade just the opposite. You can become either an analyst or a trader :). If you select lots and the cost of distribution, you can always be in profit, no matter what the result is.

Mathemat:
ExpertTrader:
Goldtrader:
Recently on this account floating losses on open positions 321477 and 321482 exceeded 30% of balance
There is a mechanism for closing positions until there is a signal to close them.
Screw that, screw that! No smart investor would tolerate such a huge drawdown (one time).

Nothing has dropped from the initial deposit in a short period of time.

Goldtrader:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): The closing mechanism is there until there is a signal to close positions.

If so, the question is simple: will it be the MC or the closing signal sooner?

That's how the market has to change for the MC to come before the signal???

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): The closing mechanism is there until there is a signal to close positions.

Floating loss is already up to 10K or 50% of balance, no signal yet :(

And most likely there won't be, most likely positions will close at the TP.

Figar0:
Goldtrader:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): The closing mechanism is there, until there is a signal to close positions.

Floating loss already up to 10K or 50% of balance, no signal yet :(

Imagine the preinfarction state of the investor and his hired thugs at your doorstep. Can you imagine? - Take the ad down)

There's not even much to say... :)

Mathemat:

This is the account with login 11052. Ahh, can not understand a simple idea: if the system does not have a reasonable stop loss, then the system must be stopped immediately!

If you have any trading experience, you should know that lots of times, losing lots will result in a bigger loss than closing a losing position by a trading signal.

ExpertTrader писал (а): If you have any trading experience at all, you should know that in most cases a loss is greater than closing a losing position on a trading signal.

I don't have much experience in real trading (also with overshooting), but that was enough for me to equate a large drawdown with an actual loss, because such an event is bound to happen (in your case, Victor, it will be an MC).

The absence of a stop in the system, allegedly motivated by the expectation of a contrary signal coming in the future, always tells me only one thing: the system builder failed when trying to build a stop in the system and put up with large and uncontrollable drawdowns. Meanwhile, stop-loss is supposed to be a natural part of the system, not something incidental and unpleasant.

Mathemat:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): If you have any trading experience, you should know that in most cases, a loss is greater than closing a losing position on a trade signal.

I don't have much experience in real trading (also with overshooting), but that was enough for me to equate a large drawdown with an actual loss, because such an event is bound to happen (in your case, Victor, it will be an MC).

The absence of a stop in the system, allegedly motivated by the expectation of a contrary signal coming in the future, always tells me only one thing: the system builder failed when trying to build a stop in the system and put up with large and uncontrollable drawdowns. Meanwhile, stop-loss is supposed to be a natural part of the system, not something incidental and unpleasant.

I didn't originally intend to put stop losses, it's against my trading system. MK manages to avoid exactly as a result of multicurrency and opening positions according to the market...

ExpertTrader писал (а): I didn't originally intend to put stop losses, it's against my trading system. MK manages to avoid exactly as a result of multicurrency and opening positions according to the market...

Then you better not bother looking for an investor - to avoid potential hassle. You accumulate the money yourself, and then the question of the investor will disappear by itself.

P.S. Just remember to stop trading in time - just before the deal, which should happen MK ...

Mathemat:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): I didn't originally intend to put stop losses, it's against my trading system. MK manages to avoid precisely as a result of multicurrency and opening positions according to the market...
Then you better not bother to look for an investor - to avoid potential hassle. You accumulate money on your own, and then the question of the investor will disappear by itself.
I have already invested $1000 on real account and I have almost 2000 (the second Expert Advisor, the one that has gone down50%). But I want to start with at least $10000 for a normal turnover... And in general it is better to have several accounts, which do not ask for food, you only need to have one terminal for each account.

I don't pretend to admit it, but all the positions have closed on TA - that's a fact!

Here are the very trades in the pictures:

Yes, both closed at TP, but at the cost of what drawdowns...

Added third Expert Advisor, same logic as second one, indicator is different.

Login: 11133 Password: 0hvzspy Server: 207. 228.236. 15:443
Statment: http://www.investmoney.kiev.ua/

Mathemat:

Here are the very trades in the pictures:

Yes, both closed on TP, but at the cost of what drawdowns...

Thanks for the analysis, don't forget to pay attention to longer periods from 4 hours to a month... Equity drawdowns up to 50% due to high risk, but not fatal...

Working :)

Reason: