Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 11

> It's convenient, because cash-out is convenient for me. And the commissions from each transaction :)
You can get the money back from the gambling account, but only from the account from which these funds came. You can get money back from the game account only to the account from which these funds came.

elritmo:
The money can only be paid back from the gaming account to the account from which the funds came.

Only the bourgeois have such restrictions. Our people can withdraw to WM and internal transfer in the same DC, on the map and.

sevpfk:
I lost everything fast, maybe my arms got tired?

No, I have well-trained hands - if you start with a hundred then you can mug an island in 10 days,

...and there'll be money left over for a car, a house and a yacht with wings... :)

If you don't have a hundred, you can start with five, but it'll take a month longer.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458

5000% in 10 days!

As you can see, on a demo account, everything is quite realistic, as for the real account, we'll see...

The state is in the appendix. ;-)

Files:
vmnln.zip  12 kb

ExpertTrader: There is a fixed deposit: 1000 for 1 lot

Sorry, what's the beauty of a fixed deposit?

ExpertTrader wrote (a): ... Not taking a deposit when locking is an advantage.

You don't apply locks, do you?

ExpertTrader: For me it is convenient because the cash-out is convenient.

It's like all the CIS brokerage companies have the same ... Or is it not?

ExpertTrader:The commission for each deal :)
It warms the soul.

NYROBA: Checked it out in practice.

Beautiful! But I screwed it up with one loss trade. The PF didn't endure :(

NYROBA: ... You can make a fortune on an island in 10 days,

And then you can drain it all in 1 hour :)

NYROBA: 5,000% in 10 days, the state's in the appendix.
In all seriousness, it would be much more useful imho not 5000% in 10 days, but 500% in 365 days. Or am I wrong? "Chest in the crosses or head in the bushes" is not a principle for financial markets.

;)

Found errors in all EAs (except the first) that were causing large drawdowns. The errors have been corrected.

NYROBA:

;)

NYBOBA, yesterday there was an investment login on this spot instead of " ;) " hung invest-login on account #596690 with 5 MIO, which you, as usual, wiped up in time after getting another MC

NYROBA: ... In 10 days you can make a fortune on an island,

"And then drain it all in 1 hour :)" - once again proves itself in practice.

goldtrader:

NYROBA: ... In 10 days you can make a fortune on an island,

"And then, in 1 hour, you can drain it all :)" - once again proves to be true in practice.

The main thing is to stop at the right time and take a profit,

You have to set yourself a "non-combustible" deposit.

and all profits made on top of that amount must be withdrawn, otherwise, it doesn't matter how much you've made

1000$ or 5 mio, all the same, if you don't withdraw your profit, sooner or later you will lose it all. ;)

The fact remains that in 10 days, at least on a demo account, you can

To increase a deposit on 5000%, and the profit - 5 mio (or 5000%) was fixed,

I.e. all trades were closed, you could not enter the market anymore ... :)

But, unfortunately, you can't take profit off the demo account... ;)

Good luck and good trends. :)

NYROBA:

The fact remains that in 10 days, at least on a demo account, you can

to increase the deposit by 5000%, and the profit - 5 mio (or 5000%) was fixed,

I.e. all trades were closed, you could not enter the market anymore ... :)

But, unfortunately, you can't take profit off the demo account... ;)

The fact is that having opened a dozen of other demo accounts and making trades on them strictly as you wish on the maximum possible lot, you can expect with high probability that some of them will live long enough (5-10 days in this case) to accumulate more than 1000% of profit.
You can forget about losing accounts, and the only lucky one can be shown all over the forums. The main thing is to stop and not to make any transactions after the login and password to the account are disclosed.
Reason: