Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 15

Figar0:

As for the degrees of two and the number of accounts, your calculation is only for "traders" with intellect below stool, for a person slightly familiar with the subject, accounts should be required somewhat less. I had enough of 4 for almost 500% in 8 hours for beer and TV, after that interest faded, and only one account was completely wiped out, others were profitable... I think there are much more capable/experienced traders than me.

The beauty of the calculation is that it does not depend on the individual, ie, the result of 6400% guaranteed irrespective of ability and experience. I.e. anyone can do it, and then shake this statment around the forums and tell tales about how he plans to hire programmers in his office to write an advisor on his super-strategy.

NYROBA писал (а):

Give us a practical result! Everybody's talking!!! :) But when it comes to practice - no results - zero!!!!!!!!!!!!... :)))))))))))))))

Right as ever!!!

http://www.alpari-idc.ru/ru/demo_raiting/

№ 308 NYROBA

OK, then I see, there's no point in arguing with Niroba... :)
But by the way, I was thinking, in principle, such a result may well be obtained on a demo, if we use a Pips Advisor, based on sharp jumps or delays in quotes ... But of course we need to find a good brokerage company with fast quotes.
I made such an EA and in 2.5 months on real account I've got about 8 EAs out of 1 EA (i.e. +700%). Of course it's not exactly the result we are talking about here, but I haven't had very active reinvestments and invested not more than half of my deposit. I managed to get up to 1.5 lots, and then I had to decrease volumes, because trading became almost impossible. ... And gradually it became impossible to do anything at all.
But it would be possible to open the whole trader without requotes, and double or triple the deposit in a day. That would be 5000% in a few days

Meat, "operation Y" with 64 accounts looks great, but hardly feasible. Currencies do not move in the same direction. You have to take into account the time it takes to hold a position. Otherwise it may turn out that much more than half of the 64 accounts opened will be wiped out, and the whole doubling arithmetic will go to hell.

I don't think that's how NYROBA manipulates accounts. It takes a lot of time - with the intensity of trading that Alex shows in the stats. There is certainly common sense in his entries, as many of the entries are quite accurate. The problem, obviously, is the lack of proper stop setting algorithm and psychology. And MM can always be corrected if there is a common sense.

Mathemat писал (а):
Meat, "operation Y" with 64 accounts looks great, but hardly feasible. Currencies do not move in the same direction. We must also take into account the time of position holding. Otherwise it may happen that much more than half of the 64 opened accounts will be gone, and the whole doubling arithmetic will go to hell.

The maths are different, of course.

But the idea is correct. The moment a trade stops on some accounts by MK, it closes in profit on others.

If support-resistance is attached to this idea, 16 accounts will suffice.

Mathemat:
Meat, "operation Y" with 64 accounts looks great, but hardly feasible. Currencies do not move in the same direction. You have to take into account the time it takes to hold a position. Otherwise it may turn out that much more than half of the 64 open accounts will be wiped out, and the whole doubling arithmetic will go to hell.
And how is it possible that more than half of the accounts are lost? Half of the accounts are opened for buy, half for sell, for the same currency pair! And all the accounts are initially equal in size. This means that the result on each of the accounts of the first group will be exactly opposite to the result on the accounts of the other group... Of course, without taking into account the spreads, the spreads introduce imbalance in this system, but the losses on them will be small compared with the overall result of the trade.
...and maybe swaps will add a little bit of variance.

And there may be a nuance here, of course, related to the timing of the margin call. It may be different in different brokerage companies. Some allow to go to zero, and some may close earlier... So here the doubling of the deposit may not work... But it doesn't change the point

Meat: Of course, there may also be a nuance associated with the moment of the margin call. It may be different for different brokerage companies. Some allow you to drain to zero, and some will close earlier... So here the doubling of the deposit may not work... But it doesn't change the point
It makes all the difference if you open with the whole depo. On a Buy position you will receive the MC, as the exchange rate will sharply fall and pass the MK threshold (trade ends).

How much do you need to achieve MC for opening the entire depo? Not much. Suppose the deposit is 10 000 and you open a buy position for the entire deposit at oira, i.e. almost 7 lots (exchange rate 1.45). You have no free funds and the rate went down. Alpari's MC seems to be 20%. The loss of 8000 on 7 lots is 115 pips. Here is the MC.

On the second account, which is a sell account, everything seems to be fine. If I close with profit of 115 pips or more - you have a good system (and why bother with a lot of accounts?). If you don't close - well, then the doubling rhetoric goes to hell.

Mathemat:
Meat: And of course there may be a nuance to the timing of the margin call. It may be different for different brokerage companies. Some allow you to drain to zero, and some will close earlier... So here the doubling of the deposit may not work... But it doesn't change the point
It makes all the difference if you open with the whole depo. On a Buy position you will receive the MC, as the exchange rate will sharply fall and pass the MK threshold (trade ends), and on a Sell position you will receive the loss, if after the sharp fall, the exchange rate also suddenly jumps up, beyond the opening level.

How much does it take to achieve MC for opening the entire depo? Not much. Suppose the deposit is 10 000 and you open a buy position for the entire deposit at oira, i.e. almost 7 lots (exchange rate 1.45). You have no free funds and the rate went down. Alpari's MC seems to be 20%. The loss of 8000 on 7 lots is 115 pips. Here is the MC.

On the second account, which is a sell account, everything seems to be fine. If I close with profit of 115 pips or more - you have a good system (and why bother with a lot of accounts?). If you don't close, the doubling is going to hell.
Well, you don't have to exactly double. You can do, say, 1.8 of the depo. You just need more accounts, you just need to calculate this amount...
Theoretically, of course, there is a chance to make a big loss, as you say, if you do not have time to reverse half of profitable positions in time.
But with the same probability you can make a good profit, if the price moves in the right direction :))

Or you can do something easier: you can set equal Take Profit and Limit Limit Limit Limits for half of the accounts in each group, taking into account the MC level. Then there are no risks, everything will work out as planned :)

Meat: How's that?? enter more than the size of the depot?? are you not confused about anything? :)
"Enter the entire depo" is to open as much as your available funds allow (having the necessary margin to open).
How do you open more than that, if you don't have enough margin? :)

As strange as it may seem at first glance, but it is possible. In a DC that allows you to open lots with zero margin (not many of them, but there's MIG, FSstart...). To tell the truth, I already had a ready variant when I offered NYROBe bet. No more than 4 slave accounts would be needed at the same time. I wanted to write a small automaton for this purpose. For example, you have a 10K depo. We start on a low volatility market (e.g. at night). We run the automaton on all 4h accounts almost simultaneously with a small time shift (3-5 min). We open a lot in buy or sell (it does not matter almost by the maximum lot, say Buy 15.0, after the price passes the spread (or better two) upwards and equity is=0 (or exceeds the spread), we open a Sell 30.0 (a deposit for the lock is not taken, total we have only Sell 15.0 as a deposit). Thus, at +-1-2 spreads we accumulate opposite positions as long as necessary. I consider Sell 40.0 and Buy 40.0 in total optimal for 10K. In pledge 0. Thus, we have charged a megalot which will be automatically triggered at any required moment. Up to that moment, wherever the price moves, equity will be equal to 0. Even if we manage to charge it not from the first time, the machine does its business on each of 4-6 accounts during the night. We enter (or even enter randomly) a pair of accounts in the daytime on the highly volatile market using any trading system: we close longs on one account and shorts on the other. Thus, on one account we have only Sell 40.0, on the other we have only Buy 40.0 and hope that both accounts will not be covered by the price MC-tails (that is why it is better not to charge more than 40.0). If both of them are taken, we have 2 or 4 more accounts in reserve, and the two taken ones may be put back on "charge". At 40.0 1p=$400 and 100p price movement will give counting of one deposit with the second one emptied and several charged. This procedure is repeated twice more (1-->4-->16-->64) and when you reach 50 times the increase, fix the position. Charging megalot is automatic. And taking three times 100p at open opposite poses in return would not be difficult. The only possible problem is possible closing of both accounts by MC using price tails, but we would succeed in 10 days with unlimited number of attempts. That's actually the secret :)

to goldtrader:
The system is certainly interesting at first sight... But there's no guarantee that it will succeed, even on 4 accounts... After all, the "rate fluctuation + - 1-2 spreads" may not happen. Once or twice the spread is caught, and then it may go in one direction... So, the whole point is just to earn by pipsing, right?
Only I do not understand why you need 40 sells and 40 bikes in your account. In other words, the result of these trades is ZERO. After all, to have the same counter position in the lock - it is equivalent to simply have no positions in the account at all. They can even just close each other, and nothing will change. And if you want to close these shorts or longs, it is the same as opening new shorts or longs.
To close a Sell position with X volume is the same as to open a Buy position with the same volume. Therefore lock does not give any advantage, because the arithmetic result is the same as without it.
Reason: