Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 9

Mathemat:
elritmo, I guess it's not the return that's meant here, but the trivial return of funds. Regardless of what happens with the client's money, the bank guarantees the return of the money invested by the client.solandr, did I get it right?

Yes.

It's just very important for an investor - at least not to lose what they ALWAYS have, or to have a clearly defined risk (inflation rate).

Did Niroba leak quickly, maybe his arms got tired?

You can open an account in your own name and give the password and login to the trader, in which case he will only be able to withdraw everything if he is allowed to. The investor as the account owner can change the password to stop the negligent trader :) The author of the topic can also be given just a password to access the MT account

elritmo:
You can open an account in your own name and give the password and login to the trader, in which case he can only drain everything if he is allowed to. The investor as the owner of the account can change the password to stop the negligent trader :) The author of the topic can also be given just a password to access the MT account

Well that's what it's all about. See trust management of advisorshttp://www.investmoney.kiev.ua/

"A trading account is opened in the name of the investor in a company specified by the system owner, or as agreed."

I would like to draw your attention to today's overnight loss on the pound in account 10960:

319451 2007.11.12 01:01 buy 1.50 gbpusd 2.0867 0.0000 2.0882 2007.11.12 02:01 2.0829 0.00 0.00 0.00 -570.00

38 pips, not much in my opinion, considering that there are very few losing trades. This answers the question of why you don't need stops.

What is the minimum amount to manage?

meta-trader2007 писал (а):
What is the minimum amount to manage?

I don't really care what the size of the deposit is, it's just that when a person sees a profit, he'll find 100k.
If the minimum, then on my terms and at my broker, let's say a minimum of 1000 quid

ExpertTrader:
meta-trader2007 wrote (a):
And what is the minimum amount to manage?

I don't give a damn about the size of the deposit, I just think when a trader sees a profit, he'll find the 100k.
If the minimum is my conditions and my broker's, say a minimum of 1000 quid

I would have given 100 quid. :) The rest is in trust. ...

But very risky - no stopgap. I'd also find 10 million greenbacks if I had to, but risks....

elritmo:
You can open an account in your own name and give the password and login to a trader, in which case he can only drain everything if you let him. The investor as the account owner can change the password to stop a negligent trader :) The author of the topic can also be given just a password to access the MT account

Investor is not a trader! He does not have to watch his account (he can do it from time to time just out of curiosity)! Investor's job is to give money to trader by any known means and then at the end of the contract - to take it from trader. What will happen between these dates should be solely the trader's concern! Otherwise it will turn out like in the commercials where the man advises the taxi driver how to drive :o).

So if an investor looks at their account every day and wonders whether or not they should terminate the contract, they don't need that kind of investment. It is easier to give your money to a mutual fund. Everyone knows that the stock market will rise in any case over a long investment horizon, at least under inflationary pressure.

solandr:
Elritmo:
You can open an account in your own name and give the password and login to a trader, in which case he can only drain everything if you let him. The investor, as the owner of the account, can change the password to stop the careless trader :) The author of the topic can also be given just a password to access the MT account

Investor is not a trader! He does not have to watch his account (he can do it from time to time just out of curiosity)! Investor's job is to give money to trader by any known means and then at the end of the contract - to take it from trader. What will happen between these dates should be solely the trader's concern! Otherwise it will turn out like in the commercials where the man advises the taxi driver how to drive :o).

So if an investor looks at their account every day and wonders whether or not they should terminate the contract, they don't need that kind of investment. It is easier to give your money to a mutual fund. It is common knowledge that the stock market will rise in any case over a long investment horizon, at least under the pressure of inflation.

You can simply buy shares of major companies in sectors that are growing well and that's it (all that remains is to stupidly count the profits).

For example: Rostelecom, RAO UES, Gasprom, Sberbank...

Reason: