Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 7

Your "signal", by the way, is obvious: "profit 30 pips". That's not a signal, btw, it's a trade order. The signal should be something calculable based on the current situation.

Don't forget to pay attention to longer periods from 4 hours to a month...

Why do you need such an analysis, Victor, if you're still taking a fixed 30 pips?

And for the fact that the signals are mostly formed on these very periods. ...

I think that similar equity drawdowns in the second EA might recur, but that's OK. My account balance is 26 670.59 which is 166.7% profit after 50 hours of work. I think the 50% risk is acceptable with this kind of profit, the risk can be reduced, it all depends on what the investor wants.

Mathemat:

Your "signal", by the way, is obvious: "profit 30 pips". That's not a signal, btw, it's a trade order. The signal should be something calculated from the current situation.

That's right, the signal is formed once and then several trades are made on it.

<br / translate="no">
ExpertTrader:

Thanks for the analysis, don't forget to pay attention to longer periods from 4 hours to a month... Equity drawdowns up to 50% due to high risk,

Yesterday the drawdown reached more than $11500 (about 60% of the balance)

ExpertTrader:

but not fatal...

So far...

50 hours of work do not give any statistically significant conclusions.

ExpertTrader:

Working :)

Observing... Although the ambition to create an MTS with endless PF has already been passed over for many...

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader:

Thanks for the analysis, don't forget to pay attention to longer periods from 4 hours to a month... Equity drawdowns of up to 50% due to high risk,

Yesterday the drawdown reached more than $11500 (about 60% of the balance)

ExpertTrader:

but not fatal...

So far...

50 hours of work do not give any statistically significant conclusions.

ExpertTrader:

Working :)

Observe...
Again, the risk can be reduced, depending on the investor's wishes.

ExpertTrader:
Again, the risk can be reduced, it all depends on the wishes of the investor.

I.e. if:

1. Do you think the risk in this trading account is excessive? Why would you set it then? IMHO with it the chance of getting a MC is very high even in the short term.

2. You think that the risk is normal, most potential investors will definitely not agree with it.

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader:
Again, the risk can be reduced, it all depends on the investor's wishes.

I.e. if:

1. Do you think the risk in this trading account is excessive? Why would you set it then? IMHO with it the chance of getting a MC is very high even in the short term.

2. If you think this risk is normal, then most potential investors would certainly not agree with it.

A high risk is necessary to draw attention to the system. And MCs are unlikely to come in at this risk.

Attention intermediaries! I pay a one-off 2% of the investment amount for each investor referred. All information is here: http://www.investmoney.kiev.ua/

ExpertTrader писал (а): A high risk is necessary to draw attention to the system. The MC is unlikely to come from such a risk.

A prudent investor knows perfectly well that apart from the returns to which you are proposing to pay attention, there are also risks to which you are proposing to turn a blind eye. And the MC with such an MM will surely come, be sure, Victor.

To reduce the risks to an acceptable level (no more than 5% of your deposit on open trades) you have to at least ten times reduce the lot size (with your current risk assessment, which may only increase in the future).

Or put a reasonable stop loss - although I highly doubt the success of this venture, judging by the dynamics of profitability of open positions with this EA.

P.S. You can only attract a reckless investor - but then the reckless investor will deal with you...

Mathemat:
ExpertTrader wrote: A set high risk is necessary to draw attention to the system. And the MC is unlikely to come at such a risk.

A sensible investor knows that apart from the profitability, which you suggest to pay attention to, there are also risks, which you suggest to turn a blind eye to. And the MC with such an MM will surely come, be sure, Victor.

To reduce the risks to an acceptable level (no more than 5% of your deposit on open trades) you have to at least ten times reduce the lot size (with your current risk assessment, which may only increase in the future).

Or put a reasonable stop loss - although I highly doubt the success of this venture, judging by the dynamics of profitability of open positions with this EA.

P.S. You can only attract a reckless investor - but then the reckless investor will deal with you...

You seem to be drawn to a showdown :)
Reason: