Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 8

Let's say I overtake the championship and then we'll see...

ExpertTrader:
Let's just say I'll overtake the Championship, and then we'll see...

Well, I'd rather not mention your expert's trade in the Championship https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/ExpertTrader/ if I were you :)

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader:
Let's say I'll overtake the Championship, and then we'll see...

If I were you, I'd rather not talk about your Expert Advisor's trading at https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/ExpertTrader/:)

Of course, it is the raw and truncated version, which is somewhat reminiscent of the version of the first EA.

Mathemat:
Either put a reasonable stop loss - although I highly doubt the success of this venture, judging by the dynamics of profitability of open positions in this Expert Advisor.
Stop-loss should never be placed in this system - the guts will quickly come out.
And without it there is a chance to operate for some time up to the MC, you can even guess when to withdraw the money and take off.
Been there, done that...

granit77:
Mathemat:
Either put a reasonable stop loss - although I highly doubt the success of this venture, judging by the dynamics of profitability of open positions in this Expert Advisor.
Stop Loss should not be set in this system - its guts will soon come out.
And without it there is a chance to operate for some time up to the MC, you can even guess when to withdraw the money and take off.
Been there, done that...

As they say, we'll see. But I wonder if all the attention has shifted to the second expert, and the first one what??? Not worthy of attention???

ExpertTrader:

Profitable expert. We need investors.

Login: 10960 Password: taf5jjb Server: 207. 228.236. 15:443

Statement: http://www.investmoney.kiev.ua/

Need investors? Well, that's not a problem nowadays!

For example go to any bank and take a consumer loan, for example to repair a flat at 5000 ... 10000USD at 15-17% per annum (in this case, to repair the flat will not necessarily!).

You will pay back that loan in a couple of years, and you can take another one for even bigger amount - you are going to make a lot of money with your advisor, aren't you? Although this amount will probably be enough for you.

If you are for example a student and have never worked before, no problem either! All the carriages on the Moscow metro ring line are covered with advertisements saying "Let's give money in 30 minutes to all RF citizens".

Or are you just looking for a green sucker here to just screw him - to dump the depot and not pay you back? ;o)))

In general, the investor receives a percentage of the possible profit without making any effort and without wasting any time. If there will be higher than expected drawdowns, you can stop trading and get the rest of your money back. The bank that grants loans also risks not getting their money back, but they have stricter levers to apply pressure on the borrower and their interest is not 50 percent, but 15-17 percent.
For someone, 10,000 is an acceptable loss, but for a trader who has developed a strategy it can be as much as a fortune.

By the way, I have already seen an offer from some bank for individual servicing of client's money (rather large in size) under the following conditions - the bank takes the client's money and carries out various investment operations with it to increase the deposit, at the end of the year the bank guarantees a 100% refund regardless of the success of the investment activity. The client risks only depreciation of the money, while in reality the client can get a very good income. I think that investors will like such conditions much more than betting on some obscure expert born a couple of weeks ago.

solandr:
By the way, I have already met an offer from some bank to individually service the client's money (rather large in size) under the following conditions - the bank takes the client's money and carries out various investment operations with it to increase the deposit, at the end of the year the bank guarantees a return of 100% of the money regardless of the success of the investment activity. The client risks only the depreciation of his money but in reality he may earn good income. I think that investors will like these terms much more than betting on some obscure expert born a couple of weeks ago.
Some bank out there :) They will collect their clients' money and go bankrupt just as easily. Known banks that promise a guaranteed return of funds with 100% profit, I personally have not met. And if I did, I would have no more confidence in such a bank than in a little-known trader. By the way the two-week report of the author of this thread does not impress me either. At least the results of testing on the history of 2-4 years to look at. I think the potential investor would do the same. But the author is just probing the sentiment.

elritmo, I guess it is not the profitability that is meant here, but the trivial return of funds. Regardless of what has happened to the client's money, the bank guarantees a return on the money invested by the client.solandr, did I guess?
Reason: