Market theory - page 160

I still don't get it - is real trading going on or is it still 'on the tip of the pen'?

sibirqk:
I still don't get it - is there real trading going on or is it still 'on the tip of the pen'?
A signal with the same name has been launched.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
A signal of the same name was launched.
Profit 6, drawdown 27.5 - more like over sitting.

sibirqk:
It's a heavy sword - it'll take you a while to swing it...
the animals have already scattered.

sibirqk:
Tried to trade on M1, I am convinced that, should the advisor trade, I myself do the opposite of what the indicator shows. I have tried to trade on M1, but I have not managed to do it. From now on I have decided to trade on H1 and strictly by the indicator. I have to get used to it. I have no trading experience with it yet.

Sergey Petruk:

Yura3512.

If you don't know anything about the market, you may create your own thread and talk on your own topic.

Got it. Thank you and goodbye!

And on a final note.

Any even inexperienced TR who has been sitting at the charts for several years.

When looking at a picture of such an indicator. At once they will notice the complete mismatch between the indicator and the market. But it seems you have a lot of free time.

sibirqk:
The indicator does not seem to be a scalper.

The indicator is off to a good start.

Alexander Ivanov:
The indicator is off to a good start.

For a patient trader it is not a bad indicator, which easily at M1 can take 100 points per day with no problems and no risk. One should wait for the indicator to indicate the moment of entering, enter and exit with 5-10 points of profit by the return signal. I do not have enough patience, I work 2-3 hours a day at a stretch.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

For a patient trader it is a good indicator, which easily at M1 can take 100 points per day with no problems and no special risk. One should wait for the indicator to indicate the moment of entering, enter and exit with 5-10 points of profit by the return signal. I do not have enough patience, I work 2-3 hours a day at a stretch.

I cannot use only one indicator for successful trading. I have to have a trading system, and it is not as simple as it may seem. But it is possible with great desire and commitment to achieve your goal.
Reason: