Market theory - page 161

Владимир:
One indicator is not enough for successful trading. You need a trading system, and building one is not as easy as it sounds. But it is possible if you have a great desire and commitment to achieve your goal.
I agree, you need to formalize the indicator readings, to create a set of rules of conduct in different situations.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Согласен, нужно формализовать показания индикатора, создать свод правил поведения в различных ситуациях.
Yousufkhodja Sultonov
:

I agree, we need to formalise the indicator readings and create a set of rules for behaviour in different situations.

Yusuf,

Will you make an EA, will you boast with tests?

Алексей:

Yusuf,

Will you make an advisor, will you brag about the tests?

Will you help with the advisor?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Can you help with an advisor?
I don't have the time yet. If they don't write to you by the end of August, maybe I will.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Can you help with an advisor?
You're a funny man )))) You're just like Molla Nasreddin ... I write to you every time about an advisor )))

azfaraon:
You're a funny man )))) Just like Molla Nasreddin ... I write to you every time about an adviser)))
I'll keep it in mind.

Алексей:
I don't have time yet. If they don't write to you by the end of August, maybe I will.
I will wait, thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I'll keep that in mind.
I'm just wondering why you don't offer me))) I don't understand it, to be honest.

azfaraon:
I'm just wondering why I'm not being offered))) I don't get it, to be honest.
I didn't get the avatar.)

azfaraon:
I'm just wondering why you don't suggest it to me))) I don't understand it, to be honest.
Think of it as suggested, simply, the indicator is being fine-tuned, the rough edges are being ironed out. I'm waiting for an article that won't be checked.
Reason: