Market theory - page 159

Not enough for Yura3512. The branches. It's time! Create a whole separate forum? )))

It's not like it's spring and autumn. Although? ))))))

Market prices have raised their "sword of domocles" to hit the current downtrend: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3690934/eurusd-h1-weltrade and an hour later, hit: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3691100/eurusd-h1-weltrade and now, the trend should change to uptrend.

Chart EURUSD, H1, 2015.07.14 01:49 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, H1, 2015.07.14 01:49 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: H1. Broker: Weltrade. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.14 01:49 UTC.

The state of the currency pairs on TF D1:

EUR/USD - Downward:

GBR/USD - Downtrending:

AUD/USD- Downtrend, preparing to change to uptrend, there are glimpses of the sword of market prices that will hit the downtrend:

USD/JPY - Uptrend:

XAU/USD - Downtrend, for now:

No, well listen, it's true that your predictions match reality!!!! Except that I still do not understand why

Here, for example in the previous picture almost unchanged, and the lines scattered and you say that the sword knocked - how is it?

Z.U. Additional inanimate character appeared in the theory - a sword? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
No, listen, it's true that your predictions match reality!!!! I just don't understand why.

Here's an example in the previous figure almost unchanged, and the lines scattered and you say that the sword thumped - how is it?

Z.I. In the theory appeared additional inanimate character - a sword? ))
On H1 the sword of market prices hit the downtrend, I put it that way to make it clearer. Moreover, the price chart has not changed. This is an invisible battle and the price does not inform about it. Only now has it been possible to reveal the true processes going on in the bowels of the market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The state of the currency pairs on TF D1:

EUR/USD - Downward:

GBR/USD - Downtrending:

AUD/USD - Downtrend, preparing to change to uptrend, there are glimpses of a sword of market prices that will hit the downtrend:

Congratulations on another step forward in putting the new theory into practice! Looked through the last few posts, the critics have diminished. Using your indicator on M1 in combination with H15 and H1, I think, will be very promising. Ready to work with your indicator and give recommendations for practical use in EA.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
On H1 the market price sword has hit the downtrend, I put it that way to make it clearer. And at the same time, the price chart has not changed. This is an invisible battle and the price does not inform about it. Only now we managed to reveal true processes happening in the depths of the market.
Geez, I don't get it at all!!! Do you calculate using formulas? Based on what? All you have is a price chart. The price has not changed... how come there are changes in the totals?

Daniil Stolnikov:
I don't get it, man!!! You're using formulas, aren't you? Based on what? All you have is a price chart. The price has not changed... How did the totals change?
That's the value of theory, that, reveals, by calculation, the true intentions of the market. Re-read the thread from the beginning carefully.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I don't get it, man!!! You're using formulas, aren't you? Based on what? All you have is a price chart. The price has not changed... how come there are changes in the totals?
There have been such cases in history. Dirac discovered the existence of the positron at the tip of a pen. Theory is power if it's right!

khorosh:
There have been such cases in history. Dirac discovered the existence of the positron at the tip of a pen. Theory is power if it's right!
Uh-huh - and Copperfield walked through the Chinese wall
Reason: