Market theory - page 164

As Yusuf himself writes - there are monopolistic market conditions - when the indicator cannot be trusted. The most important thing is to identify where the price is monopolistic and where the market price is. That is what Yusuf was doing. And he seems to have succeeded.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Today is the birthday. I'll be celebrating the indicator. It hit 68. Layout Service was pleased to publish my first EA and gave me a kind of gift. Thank you. The next article is waiting for you.
Congratulations to you, dear Yusufkhoja!!! I wish you good health and success in conquering the market!!!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Today is the birthday. I'll be celebrating the indicator. It's hit 68.
Congratulations, happy birthday, Dear Yusufhoja!!! I wish you health, longevity, fortitude, perseverance and a clear mind))

"What can friends wish for?"
What can friends wish
On your birthday, friend?
♪ To surprise everyone with success ♪
♪ And make the people around you happy ♪

♪ May life be good and easy ♪
♪ And cherish you and cherish you ♪
¶ And let the soul that's close to you ¶
♪ And a dear soul warms you with its warmth ♪

Олег avtomat:
Congratulations to you, dear Yusufhoja!!! I wish you good health and success in conquering the market!!!

Thank you, Oleg, and thank you to all the participants who congratulated me on my birthday! I am immensely happy for the warm words and wishes. Thanks again to all.

Take a look at this video explaining the principle of the indicator which is called

"Virtual Level of Market Prices":

azfaraon:
"What can friends wish for?"
What can friends wish
On your birthday, friend?
♪ To surprise everyone with success ♪
♪ And make the people around you happy ♪

♪ May life be good and easy ♪
♪ And cherish you and cherish you ♪
¶ And let the soul that's close to you ¶
Let the warmth of your heart warm you up!
Rahmat!

JohnPawn:
On line 368 of the file (eurusd_D1_zpt 2011.xlsx) Ts2 < 0 is the only line where Ts1> Ts2(1.42813 >-1.65651). Yusuf, is there any way you can comment on this?
The algorithm is degenerate here, because at the moment of the session opening on May 31, 2011 the market prices hit the current prices, and the DC fixed, probably, the wrong opening price. The market price received a negative value, it was impossible to calculate the values of Ts1, Tsopt. Therefore, the only time I took the values of the previous line. running this period with the indicator showed that, if we use synthetic ticks generated by the tester, this period is successfully considered by the algorithm, and exel stumbled. The algorithm is very sensitive to changes in price, so the slightest inaccuracy leads to a collapse. With discrete data input, this sort of thing sometimes happens. Look at the chart where you can see that, indeed, the market was very turbulent on 31 05 2011. One error caused the algorithm to collapse. In practice, with a continuous supply of information to the input of the indicator, this is impossible.

Dear Yusufhoja, can you explain the algorithm of opening trades using your indicator for Buy. Does Buy open if Current price (Q) < Market price (Qpr) or is it necessary to consider the direction of Qopt - for Buy (Qopt of the current day > Qopt of the previous day)?

JohnPawn:
Dear Yusufhoja, can you explain the algorithm for opening trades using your indicator for Buy. Buy opens if the Current price (Q) < Market price (Qpr) or is it necessary to consider the direction of the Copt - for Buy (current day Copt > previous day Copt)?

So far - if virtual Market price is higher than the current price - Sell, on the contrary - Buy.

Alexander Laur:
I join in congratulations! I wish your indicator will make you happy!

Thank you for making all traders happy.

Demo:

Reason: