Market theory - page 154

The main drawdown is premlemo - for me.

That's why I'm writing here that the Yusuf-Koshi system works.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Dear khorosh, why not in the same window? For each tick of the current price, the value of a market price tick is calculated and a market price candlestick is drawn based on it.
It can be done, but it would be more convenient to use if your indicator was placed below and under each price bar, there was a bar of the indicator. It is more convenient to use it that way. And if we keep the indicator candlesticks in one window and place them near the price candlesticks (as you suggest), there will be confusion, which price bar corresponds to the next left or right one. And in general, it is bad when the main price chart is overloaded with some other candlesticks - it disturbs perception of the price chart. And if you want the indicator to be in the main window, it must be placed either above or below the main chart at some distance, but not next to it, i.e. between price candlesticks.

khorosh:
It can be done, but it would be more convenient to use if your indicator was at the bottom and under each price bar there was an indicator bar. It would be more convenient to use it that way. And if you make it in one window and place indicator candlesticks next to price candlesticks (as you suggest), there will be confusion, which price bar corresponds to the next left or right one. And in general, it is bad when the main price chart is overloaded with some other candlesticks - it disturbs perception of the price chart. And if you really want the indicator to be in the main window, it must be placed either above or below the main chart at some distance, but never near, i.e. between the price candlesticks.
The fact is that they are the same kind of candlesticks, because market candlesticks can easily turn into regular candlesticks and vice versa. It is impossible to confuse them, because they will have different colours. We will see with our own eyes how market candles can change into regular candles and vice versa, indicating a change in trend or a market shift from bullish to bearish moods and vice versa. Perhaps, we will learn how to trade on the signals of market candlesticks on regular candlesticks. It will not be possible to trade on the market candlesticks themselves, because they are calculated. The distance between the candlesticks will definitely exist, and this distance will be additional information about the market condition. If the distance is not large, a flat is more likely to be expected and vice versa, a larger distance can indicate the potential for movement. In short, I propose to do it and see what happens. There must be something interesting and useful for traders. If I do not like it or it will lead to a double market perception, then we will divide them into windows or assign a fixed distance between them. They are like Siamese twins, it's just that no one has seen them that way yet. Somehow, I am sure that the regular candlesticks are the manifestation of the second half of market candlesticks, which have long gone unnoticed by traders. We will see and make sure that, they have a huge impact on ordinary candlesticks. They will have a different dynamic, which is typical for the market itself. And it will be hard to believe that the price that was changing feverishly has become a normal price and is passing the baton to the former "bearish" price.

I don't understand a bit. You have understood how the market works.

I do. That you understand how it works. It is not a godsend. Personally, I have long known how it works. And I drew my conclusions much earlier than you did. But that's what struck me! What I understood. It doesn't even come close to what you know about how the market works.

If you don't mind my saying so. One of us. Wrong. Regarding understanding.

If you understand something, I don't understand anything about how the market works.

Yes! I'm sorry if I offended you theorists, God knows what you're offended about.

It's much simpler than that. One mention of Candlesticks puts me in a daze. I had no idea they were being used today, I'm sorry. On the other hand. Jars, completely forgotten. You used to be able to buy them in any pharmacy.

My mum used to remind me every morning when I was a kid. It doesn't matter how much money you make.

All that matters is how much time you spend on it!

Back then, I didn't understand her. And now even I don't understand what she meant.

And finally, from the complicated to the simple. Of course there are candles! They exist. And since they do. We can assume we need them and they work! So to speak.

We do a simple experiment. We all know the rules of candlesticks, put them into the strategy and check. Does it work? No? After all, it's easy (later, if you mind, I will draw up a strategy of candlesticks). So, here we are. The strategy! We change the bar intervals. From 1 minute to one day. Record the results for profit. Then change anything, stocks to futures, currency pairs. We compare results. And we understand that miracles do happen. Candles, they work. With absolutely stunning results. And if we are satisfied with that. What else do we need at the end of the day?

One day in one of the regular forums. I raised such a simple question in the discussion of a topic.

There was something about building an indicator of some sort. My question! What data will be used in the calculations? And then the arguments began, incomprehensible.

Here's an example. If we use hourly data for calculations. Open is, defined by time. Close is there. Defined in time. High-----? Nah,not right,there's no definition of what happened. Low---- noooo,not right. False.

The corollary to this is. If we don't know what was going on in the market at the time. Then we get????? A box of candles, as a gift?

Of course, it didn't get us any closer to solving the mystery. Well, what did you expect?

The salesman, not me. I was just passing by. Turned around. No, behind me. All clear.

Reason: