Market theory - page 153

Money comes into the market from the wants of people and funds. That is why our indicator must be secret. Otherwise they will change - their wants differently.

But the whole formula of the economy so far is dictated by the yuesay . But our guarantor is their debt. I think they will never get rid of their national debt. That's why I think the Yusuf system will last a long time.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What do you think and when do you think the theory went wrong? It was only marginally wrong on 06 07 15, but, this Sell is justified thereafter:

06 07 - Sell at 1.55399;

07 07 - Sell at 1.56018, drawdown = - 61.9 pips;

08 07 - SELL at 1.54588 profit = 81.1 + 143 = 224.1 pips;

09 07 - Close at 1.5358 profit = 181.9 + 243.8 + 100.8 = 526.5p.

The theory works when the practice confirms it and we know the limits beyond which the theory does not work.

The sect is cool but draining)))

khorosh:
It is better to make the candlestick chart in a separate window.
Dear khorosh, why not in the same window? For each tick of the current price CD, the value of the market price tick is calculated and based on that, a market price candlestick is plotted following the example and likeness of the current price.

valeriy odintsov:
Did you calculate this in theory or did you trade in practice?
While the theory

Виталий Кононюк:

Theory works when practice confirms it and the limits beyond which theory does not work are known.

It is enough for us that sometimes the theory is confirmed. In time we will learn to understand it better. There is no 100% coincidence anywhere.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It is enough for us that, sometimes, the theory is confirmed. In time, we will learn to understand it better. There is no 100% match anywhere.
100% match ...... you have to be God to do that. Who reads the minds of all individuals.

Used Yusuf's system in this signal - https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/118277 risky trading. Margin is 15-30% of the deposit.
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Xopoco ODHakO
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Xopoco ODHakO
  • 20.00 USD
  • Alexander Ivanov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Xopoco ODHakO для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Not much for "sharks", but for me it's a prize .
Reason: