Market theory - page 162

Daniil Stolnikov:
(I don't have an avatar.)
Even if I put my real photo ... No one would believe it)))

azfaraon:
Even if I put my real photo ...No one will believe it)))
I remember your support in Tajik.

Today is the birthday. I'll be celebrating the indicator. It hit 68. Layout Service was pleased to publish my first EA and gave me a kind of gift. Thank you. I am waiting for the article.

Алексей:

Yusuf,

Will you make an advisor, will you brag about the tests?

The indicator is too freshly baked. It needs to work out all the indicators and identify the required settings parameters. Then we can make a medium-term robot on the D1 timeframe.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Today is the birthday. I will be celebrating the indicator. It turned 68. Layout service made me happy by publishing my first EA and gave me a present. Thank you. I am waiting for the article.

CONGRATULATIONS!HEALTH TO YOU AND ....... PATIENCE!!!

Yuri_Evseenkov:

Thank you, it was a pleasure to listen.

CONGRATULATIONS!HEALTH TO YOU AND ....... PATIENCE!!!

Thank you, I enjoyed listening to it, it brought back memories of the 80's.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Today is the birthday. I'll be celebrating the indicator. It's hit 68. Layout service was pleased to publish my first EA and gave me a kind of gift. Thank you. I am waiting for the article.
Happy Birthday!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Market prices have raised their "sword of domocles" to hit the current downtrend: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3690934/eurusd-h1-weltrade and an hour later, hit: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3691100/eurusd-h1-weltrade and now, the trend should change to uptrend.

Yusuf, because the indicator is built on one currency pair and accordingly you can write an Expert Advisor and test it in 4pc. Have you done this before?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Today is the birthday. I'll be celebrating the indicator. It hit 68. Layout Service was delighted to publish my first EA and gave me a kind of gift. Thank you. I am waiting for the article.

Congratulations

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Today is the birthday. I'll be celebrating the indicator. It hit 68. Layout service was pleased to publish my first EA and gave me a kind of gift. Thank you. The next article is waiting for you.
I wish you immodest profits.
A huge Swiss bank account.
A large country house in the country.
And good health to boot.
Reason: