Market theory - page 156

Alexander Ivanov:
You can see from the chart that the market is constantly self-regulating.
Now, losses are a thing of the past, Alexander, thank you for your support!

Alexander Ivanov:
You can see from the graph that the market is constantly self-regulating.
And we know that! The triumph of Market Theory.

Alexander Ivanov:
Yusuf, go ahead and mow the dollars like a mower.
I will soon show you an example of online trading on M1 in real trading mode.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
And we know it! The triumph of Market Theory.

Greetings Yusuf.

I think we do not know yet because we have not used it, we have not published an article or indicator. So, no offence Yusuf, unfortunately you are the only one who has triumphed )))). We all were in the dark and have remained at this stage. So, your triumphant march of winners - you go along with the programmer)))

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings Yusuf.

I think we do not know yet because we have not used it, we have not published an article or indicator. So, no offence Yusuf, unfortunately you are the only one who has triumphed )))). We all were in the dark and have remained at this stage. So your triumphant march of winners - you and the programmer go together )))

I am amazed at the tenacity of those who choose topics for articles. I already bow to them and inform them about the creation of the indicator, while they - zero attention! I will create a signal, if it is successful, perhaps they will accept the article for publication.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I am amazed at the persistence of those who choose topics for articles. I have already bowed to them and informed them of the creation of the indicator, and they paid zero attention! I'll create a signal, if it's successful, perhaps they will accept the article for publication.
I understand that the indicator works for all timeframes?

Server Muradasilov:
Create, I understand the indicator works on all timeframes?
Yes

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes

Well done! Let's wait for the unfolding of events.

Thanks Yusuf - good luck!

Server Muradasilov:

Well done! Let's wait for the unfolding of events.

Thanks Yusuf - good luck !

Thank you for your support!

For me right now EURUSD is a desirable buy. The technical analysis by my cranky formulae says "Buy".
Reason: