Market theory - page 165

Hi Yusuf! Go ahead and push it on the real one.

Alexander Ivanov:
Hi Yusuf! Come on, do it on the real account.

Just as you cannot build a house with just one tool, you cannot trade profitably with just one indicator.

The business of the programmer is to write codes. The trader's business is to trade. These are absolutely different elements.

Is this a collapse of the theory?

Yusufhoja, I looked at your excel file and recalculated all the charts with profits. Unfortunately, I got only losses. You used current day forecast to calculate profit at the beginning of the current day, i.e. forecast for future actions, while you should have used last day. The file is attached.

Files:

new-rena:
Is this a collapse of theory?
Wasn't anything confusing when Yusuf claimed his algorithm was making money on SB?

Мастер над криптомонетой:
Wasn't anything embarrassing when Yusuf said that his algorithm makes money on SB?
I haven't heard that. I've been running around...

Мастер над криптомонетой:
Wasn't anything embarrassing when Yusuf claimed his algorithm was making money on SB?
Yeah, yeah. That's a great meme, too.

Yusufkhoja is in the business of marketing his work. That doesn't make them profitable. Well, that seems to be the usual story in this industry built on stupid greed. Oops, I'm having a truth seizure today.

JohnPawn:

Yusufhoja, I looked at your excel file and recalculated all the charts with profits. Unfortunately, I got only losses. You used current day forecast to calculate profit at the beginning of the current day, i.e. forecast for future actions, while you should have used last day. The file is attached.

it is not clear - how did you get the "H" column, i.e. Cpr?

Алексей:
Yusufkhoja is in the business of marketing his work. That doesn't make them profitable. Well, that seems to be the usual story in this industry built on stupid greed. Oops, I'm having a truth seizure today.
Let's see - what's the idea, more details. Looks like just an unfortunate miscalculation.
Reason: