Market theory - page 228

Alexan_Russia:
The Yusuf indicator is free on the marketplace. Use it.
The demo version for the tester is free of charge. All products in the marketplace have one.

Artyom Trishkin:
The tester demo is free of charge. All products in the market.
Yes I use it, I just test the quotes of the last day and look at the picture I got. I find signals normally on M30

Alexan_Russia:
I use it, I just test the quotes of the last day and look at the picture I got. I find the signals normally on M30
I ask to demonstrate the signal on a real account to everyone, signal in the studio. Or there is nothing to talk about, another dreamer/fantasist.

Mikhael Isakov:
Please demonstrate to everyone on the signal on the real account, signal in the studio. Or there is nothing to talk about, another dreamer/fantasist.
If you are using Yusuf's theory and you have good signals, why do you think others can't?

A theory is one thing, an indicator is another.

Mikhael Isakov:
Theory is one thing, an indicator is another.
Are you saying that you use theory but don't use an indicator?

Quite possible, even very likely :-) Lions, bulls, bears... what's not to understand? It's as clear as day. All that remains is to trade at a profit. I think Yusuf is a true genius. No wonder he takes the time to post such a bombshell in the form of a logically coherent whole article. However, I can do it myself instead. The disciple has comprehended the wisdom of the Master :-)

Mikhael Isakov:
Quite possible, even very likely :-) Lions, bulls, bears... what's not to understand? It's as clear as day. All that remains is to trade at a profit. I think Yusuf is a true genius. No wonder he takes the time to post such a bombshell in the form of a logically coherent whole article. However, I can do it myself instead. The disciple has comprehended the wisdom of the Master :-)
Go ahead and wait).

MASTERXAYS:
The only thing I can say is that the indicator has been like this all week.
EURUSD buy
GBPUSD buy
AUDUSD sell
USDCAD buy
EURGBP sell
NZDUSD sell
If you want to trade other currencies, please ask.
I have not traded but I have been following
GBPJPY buy
USDJPY buy
At the moment the indicator has not changed. Everything is valid. Only force majeure is not considered.

MASTERXAYS:
At the moment, the indicator reading has not changed. Everything is in force. Only force majeure is not taken into account.
I am buying EURGBP... Actually, almost all forecasts are the opposite of what they should be... of course, one cannot judge like that without knowing the planned duration of the trades in question. I assume the default is intraday, or a bit longer.
Reason: