Fibonacci pyramids - page 7

voitehov:
I try to explain everything clearly. I am no good at English, sorry if you can. It would be better to communicate on the subject, otherwise it does not interest me here ...

In your own branch... it doesn't get interesting... It's creepy...

You're the one who has to get the community interested. Then it will communicate in your thread in line with the issue at hand. In the meantime, it's all just flooding. It's not the community's fault.

Now the reincarnation of the bear wakes up in the form of a hedgehog... And the hedgehog will continue his racket.

artmedia70:

In your own branch... it doesn't get interesting... It's creepy...

You're the one who has to get the community interested. Then it will communicate in your thread in line with the issue at hand. In the meantime, it's just flooding. This is not the fault of the community.

Now the reincarnation of the bear wakes up in the form of the hedgehog ... And the hedgehog will continue its racket.

Yeah, the hedgehog's no fun. While the hedgehog is sleeping, I will try to interest the community once again: The situation on AUDUSD is not clear, put two pending buy and sell orders at the levels shown (we don't consider profits and stops on the chart yet, we will put them if the order works), and we wait.

We can't wait long, how else can we get the community excited? :

The price has rebounded from the corner of the daily pyramid. I wonder what will happen next. I've never seen anything like this before. Strategies, one week from birth.

I would place two bars in different directions , 150-200 pips away from the daily corner .

voitehov:
In forex, grammatical errors do not count as mistakes. Especially in someone else's language. I'm ashamed, but not really.

It's not about the mistakes themselves, as you don't realise. Bay and seel give you away as an amateur.

There's a lot of graphic nonsense like that. And they're all equally useless.

voitehov:
Yes, the hedgehog is not happy. While the hedgehog is sleeping, I will try to get the community involved once again: The situation on AUDUSD is not clear, put two pending buy and sell orders at the levels shown (Profits and stops on the chart don't count yet, if the order works, we will put it), and wait.
I am looking at your picture. I would not try to put lots there. At 5000 with two lots even less.

artmedia70:
I'm looking at your picture. I wouldn't go in there to salt it. At 5000 with two lots even less.
This is a demo and I have my own money management, 1/10th of a possible lot. (B. Williams "Trading Chaos"). With the possibility of buying more profitable trades. Stop Loss around 5% of the deposit, and God help me ...

voitehov:
This is a demo and I have my own money management, 1/10th of a possible lot. (B. Williams "Trading Chaos").
I have no idea what to do with the market, but I do not know what to do with it.

voitehov:

Price has rebounded from the corner of the daily pyramid . I wonder what will happen next. I have never seen anything like this before. The strategy is a week old.

I would place two bars in different directions, 150-200 pips away from the daily angle.

And I would look where the support is.

artmedia70:
Here, there is a vast field for placing orders, maybe your ideas are rational as well. If you set your own orders, there will be a topic for discussion on the subject. My view on pyramid trading shows a high percentage of profitable short-term trades with 100-500 pips. I would be grateful if you could develop the topic on different instruments, I do not have enough time to follow everything.

artmedia70:
And I would look where the support is.

Support and resistance - corner of Fibonacci pyramid on D1.

Take profit, level 161.8 (H4 pyramid) , stop loss - top corner of the pyramid, M5.

Like this ... :

Reason: