Fibonacci levels: myth or reality? - page 12

maryan.dirtyn >> :
You may be right ... but there's a catch ... even if you accept that the trend always reverses ... then there's a catch ... you never know WHEN it's going to happen

So that's why a lot of the pivot systems are unprofitable. There's no specific entry point. This law does not give you anything.

You can simply earn on it for some time on low volatility pairs at a quiet time. But it is always possible to lose if a strong unexpected trend appears.

So I trashed this law. I made an EA based on this law. I earned only 2-5 months in a row, and then plum. And so 2-3 times a year.

I HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND PRACTICE. IT WORKS 100%. JUST LEARN TO STRETCH IT PROPERLY AND DO NOT BUILD IT OUT OF BROKEN POINTS. THE STANDARD FIB DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH LEVELS THAT WORK AND GIVE ENTRY POINTS. I ALSO USE TWO OTHER TOOLS THAT ALSO HELP FIND ENTRY POINTS.I HAVE NO PROBLEMS ENTERING THE MARKET CORRECTLY. I ENTER THE MARKET CORRECTLY. PROBLEMS ARE OFTEN IN FINDING AN EXIT POINT. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM, THE MAIN THING IS THAT I ALWAYS HAVE A PROFIT. I DON'T MAKE LOTS OF DEALS OF 10-20 POINTS A WEEK, I DON'T LIKE THEM. I JUST HAVE TIME TO FOOL AROUND AND GO FOR A WALK.

I see. In order to trade phibs, you have to capitalise everything and not punctuate it. And the randomness of applying the rules of grammar reinforces the determinism of the levels.

I should advise DiNapoli.

PITER-74 писал(а) >> AND GENTLEMEN FIBO WORKS 100%. JUST LEARN TO STRETCH IT RIGHT

Stretching can be done in different ways.

Reds from the double top gave 2.618 (near the line 1.618+base 1.0=2.618).

Yellow from the double top gave 2.618.

Reds have given the first bounce at 1.382, yellows have begun to draw a triangle on that level, the aqua level has given the channel boundary.

A tilted fibre? Can I have a studio?

Studio what?

Indicator here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122025

But it still needs to be debugged. Sometimes it fails.

I have a simple phybe, I use one on the full pass and one on the last pass. I enter on the last pass and exit on the full pass and the muwings show me the targets and plus a built fibo extension.

I use numbers from 0 to 100. I have 4 levels added to the existing ones, they give different entry points and also use fractiles, it helps to orient.

PITER-74 писал(а) >>
And the numbers are different.
The lines in the pictures are more like Fibonacci extensions. The base range is between the main line and the A1 line. And then the lines are plotted on the Fibo ratios outside this range.

FOReignEXchange , I was thinking about the pullback, if you look at it philosophically, the very definition of "pullback" comes from the fact that the price corrects by more than 38.2%. => The pullback is a new trend, and of course it is not clear when it will start...
Reason: