ASCTrend system - page 14

I have been trading well with the manual ASCTrend system.

Many thanks to Holyguy7, Marphe and CodersGuru.

Would like to try Marphe's EA, any latest version available?

Thanks,

european

newdigital:
I described step by step on the posts above: place indicators in /indicators forder, place template ... open template ... and so on. Use template. You should have the chart as in the image attached.

Hi newdigital,

many thanks for your 1 min rules.

Could you please mention Exit, Take profit or Stop Loss rules for 1 min system.

@european

i work on this ea very hard since weeks daily a few hours, because i think it has great potential.

I trade asctrend since 2 years manually with very good results, but i would be nicer it works automatet.

i will need some more time to get the ea work better... I tried with several asctrend indicators and similar indicators..

the best results i got with silvertrend, was simple to attach it to existing expert.

the biggest problem still is shiftbar. i would suggest a confirmation for the asctrend signal.. maybe a timeframe or with pips on current bar; it should wait a time before entering trade on current candle or it should enter trade if price moved +/-15 pips in right direction and open trade. if there is no confirmation for the signal it will often buy or sell a position before the indicator is fixed.

The ea works best on h4 and d1 timeframe, like you see in my statements. But on this timeframes often appear big candles and before the shiftbar = 1 problem is not solved all good setting will be for nothing..

hope somebody could help re-coding this ea.

i allready had 2 programmers which changed the ea for me but i never heard something from this guys again - maybe it works to good

european:
I have been trading well with the manual ASCTrend system.

Many thanks to Holyguy7, Marphe and CodersGuru.

Would like to try Marphe's EA, any latest version available?

Thanks,

european

Hi European,

how to you trade .....what are your rules...

Thanks

Babar

european:
Hi newdigital,

many thanks for your 1 min rules.

Could you please mention Exit, Take profit or Stop Loss rules for 1 min system.

Take Profit and stop loss depend on the rules you are using.

If you are not using additional confirmation so you will have stop loss which is one of the ATRChannels indicator (in the main window) and you will get just few pips (TP =10 or less). It may be 5 or 10 trades in a day per chart.

If you are using additional confirmation so you may trade as EA with normal stop loss and take profit (one or two times per day per chart).

Files:

I start to use full additional confirmation now. And because of that increased the lot size.

Files:

newdigital:
I start to use full additional confirmation now. And because of that increased the lot size.

It works on M1 timeframe:

about $3,000 just for 2 and half days trading during the 1 or 2 hours per day in GMT morning.

I think this system will work on W1 timeframe without any changes (using the first template file only without RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator).

I will test it on W1 as well.

babarmughal:
Hi European,

how to you trade .....what are your rules...

Thanks

Babar

I just strictly follow Holyguy7's 1H rules when trading in 1H TF and rules by Newdigital for 1M TF trades.

A friend of mine and myself are working on building in 'historical data' and pattern recognition with AI, but I will let you know if any success on a new thread.

newdigital:
It works on M1 timeframe:

about $3,000 just for 2 and half days trading during the 1 or 2 hours per day in GMT morning.

I think this system will work on W1 timeframe without any changes (using the first template file only without RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator).

I will test it on W1 as well.

Hi Newdigital,

very good result for 2 and half days.

I have some questions about these results.

Did you make it manual or with EA? When with EA, which one do you use, because the one from post 99 i can not oppen (I compiled it, no failure), the one from post 77 buys every lotsize from 0,3 to 0,8 lot, I can not take the lotsize I want.

If you took an EA for these results on 1 min.TF, which stops and TP did you use?

Could you help me, how I can the EA from post 99 running?

Thanks for your hard work.

Regards

erkro

erkro:
Hi Newdigital,

very good result for 2 and half days.

I have some questions about these results.

Did you make it manual or with EA? When with EA, which one do you use, because the one from post 99 i can not oppen (I compiled it, no failure), the one from post 77 buys every lotsize from 0,3 to 0,8 lot, I can not take the lotsize I want.

If you took an EA for these results on 1 min.TF, which stops and TP did you use?

Could you help me, how I can the EA from post 99 running?

Thanks for your hard work.

Regards

erkro

I am doing it manually. We do not have EA yet for the system for M1 I explained early.

That is why I said that it is very difficult to trade many pairs on M1 timeframe manually without EA as I am doing now.

Reason: