Market theory - page 155

Recently, there has been a new trend of understanding the market. It really works!

Market behaviour is calculated with the help of the stars. Of course, they keep all the data from the experiment a secret. Probably Them. They're using some kind of platform with some kind of device on it. Known as one-sixth.

Since it's so highly classified. I can only assume that they used

Files:
zzz.jpg  157 kb

Yusuf, how's the situation at Friday's close?

Where is the article and the indicator on the mcl...??

Yura3512:

And finally, from the complicated to the simple. Of course there are candles! They exist. And since they do. We can assume we need them and they work! So to speak.

They do, and they do, at an unprecedented rate... in the swift hands of young nuns.)

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yusuf, how's the situation at Friday's close?

Where is the article and the indicator on the mcl...??

I'll bring it to you as soon as the market closes. The indicator is being written, the article is still thinking whether to print or not.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I will bring it to you as soon as the market closes. Indicator writing, article still thinking about whether to print or not.
Clear.

Don't be late to the opening and sell EURUSD.

We got an indicator which on M1 can be called "Scalpers Dream" https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3686925/eurusd-m1-weltrade, the red line is the market price level, the yellow line is the Leo level.
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.07.13 03:40 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.07.13 03:40 UTC, Weltrade, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: Weltrade. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.13 03:40 UTC.

Good afternoon!

Wow :)))

It is clear from the graph that the market is constantly self-regulating.

Yusuf, go ahead and mow your dollars like a mower.
Reason: