Market theory - page 144

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

State of the markets at the close of the session on Friday, 26 06 15:

Euro/Dollar, so far the pair is oriented to go down:

What's stopping the lion from drawing an upward squiggle on Mon, as it suddenly did between 11 and 18 May 2015 on your top chart?

What about the article? Is there any hope of it coming out or.... It's just as sad. In my IMHO, these are just pictures with no meaning. You'd better put the results of your signals on this indicator... Than to enlarge the pictures to the audiometer, here comes the gold... :-) Everything, IMHO.

Yusuf, I don't mean any harm, it's just time to reveal the mystery of the indicator, but you are still feeding us with pictures you only understand. We need an article, a justification of lines, formulas, an indicator... And then there's the robot variants... ...on the interpretation of its readings.

Roman Shiredchenko:

What prevents the lion on Mon from drawing a squiggle upwards as it suddenly did between 11 and 18 May 2015 on your top chart?

What about the article? Is there any hope of it coming out or.... It's just as sad. In my IMHO, these are just pictures with no meaning. You'd better put the results of your signals on this indicator... Than to enlarge the pictures to the audiometer, here comes the gold... :-) Everything, IMHO.

If you are an expert in the field, you cannot be sure of the correctness of the indicator's results. We need an article, a justification of lines, formulas, an indicator... And then there are the robot variants... ...on the interpretation of its readings.

Of course, everything can be expected, the Bulls were stubborn for a long time, they did not want to give up the Price, but, as a result of long negotiations, they conceded to the Bears after all.

But the article is still hanging there since June 14 in the state "sent to moderator for review" and "If we find your article interesting, a moderator will contact you soon. You can discuss with him/her about correcting possible errors and inaccuracies in the article. Watch for updates in the versions of your article. When a moderator will accept the article for review, it will go to the Verified status." Waiting.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Of course, everything is to be expected, the Bulls were stubborn and did not want to give up the Price, but, as a result of long negotiations, they finally conceded to the Bears.

But the article is still hanging there since June 14 in the state "sent to moderator for review" and "If your article is of interest to us, you will be contacted by a moderator in the near future. You can discuss with him/her about correcting possible errors and inaccuracies in the article. Watch for updates in the versions of your article. When a moderator will accept the article for review, it will go to the Verified status." Waiting.

Yusuf, if they refuse to publish the article, what will we do? Have you found someone who will write you an indicator? Or are you an altruist trying to help people?

The forex market, in its time, was created for a specific purpose, namely to fill the currency market with liquidity, so that any amount of currency could be obtained at any time without significantly changing its value, and perhaps also for manipulation.

Can your lion be seen as the creator of forex, devouring the right amount of currencies?

One more thing.

Basically all small market participants are liquidity providers who have their funds taken away from them with leverage. Remember. "Give me leverage and I'll flip the world". So that's leverage in action.

The roles in your system are not clear after all. Who controls and does he literally control? In some cases one beast, in other cases another.

Do bulls or bears belong to liquidity providers or to consumers? What is the meaning? It is confusing. And you need to be specific, because liquidity is absorbed by the so-called "dummy". That's what we need to isolate, of course.

Server Muradasilov:
Yusuf, what shall we do if the publication of your article is rejected? Have you found someone who will write you an indicator? I have a great question for you - will it all turn into commerce or will you be an altruist working for the people?

1. I hope that, will be printed;

2. looking for and deciding that, the indicator will be done regardless of when the article comes out. Perhaps the release of the indicator will cause the relevance of the theme of the article;

If I am able to do it, I will earn money on the market;

4. I am a scientist and I cherish that status.

Владимир:

The forex market, at one time, was created for a specific purpose, namely to fill the currency market with liquidity, so that any amount of currency could be obtained at any time without significantly changing its value, and perhaps also for manipulation.

Can your lion be seen as the creator of forex, devouring the right amount of currencies?

One more thing.

Basically all small market participants are liquidity providers who have their funds taken away from them with leverage. Remember. "Give me leverage and I'll flip the world". So that's leverage in action.

The roles in your system are not clear after all. Who controls and does he literally control? In some cases one beast, in other cases another.

Do bulls or bears belong to liquidity providers or to consumers? What is the meaning? It is confusing. And you need to be specific, because liquidity is absorbed by the so-called "dummy". That's what we need to isolate, of course.

For example, from the beginning of this branch I have also said that the Forex market was conceived and created only for the exchange of currencies and not for making profit. Who will violate this principle, will suffer only losses. Therefore, the new market theory is based on the principle of making or not making profit. It describes the real market of goods and services as well as the Forex market with equal precision. If in the real market it allows to identify conditions for maximum profit on the Forex market, the same theory, without any changes in concepts and levels, allows to reach the conditions of non-profit trading and all this finds its confirmation in practice. I will go back and continue.

State of the markets as of the opening session on Monday, 29 06 15:

Euro/Dollar - down heavily, but Bulls disagree and Price should return to Bulls levels:

Pound/Dollar:

Audi/Dollar:

Gold/Dollar, Price has formally, moved to the Bulls but, the market and Price are being ruled hard by the Lion himself:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I am a scientist and I cherish that status.

So why do you apply exact equations to a random process?

Виталий Кононюк:
So why are you applying exact equations in a random process?

Who or what prohibits their application? If exact equations accurately describe a process, why can't they be applied?

Who or what prohibits their application? If exact equations accurately describe the process, why can't they be applied?

Look and check the accuracy with which the Bears have calculated the value of Price, using the virtual calculated levels of Tsopt (Leo) and Tsr (Leopard) to arrive at it:

Price = Ts1 (Bears) = = Tsr - (Tsr^2 - Tsopt^2)^0.5 = 1.1171717488194408 - (1.1171717488194408^2 - 1.117166664662662^2)^0.5 = 1.112889999998. Actual price level = 1.11289 (!)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Who or what prohibits their use? If exact equations accurately describe the process, why can't they be applied?

Are you aware of the exact equations about the Planck constant?

If you throw a steel ball into a washbasin, a real scientist will point out that the ball will eventually end up at the bottom. For gravity.

And a shaman and psychic will start predicting trajectories.

I hope you know that the person who predicts the exact weather in a week should be taken either to the nuthouse or prosecuted for fraud.

Reason: