Market theory - page 149

A lot of money has been poured in.

State of the markets at the close of Friday, 03 07 15:

Euro/Dollar, situation neutral with some upside sentiment:

Pound/Dollar, the Lion struck again against the Bulls as, not happy with the pace of the Pound's fall and passed the Price to the monopoly Bears:

The market has become monopolistic:

Audi/Dollar

Gold: I, so far, have little experience to judge the behaviour of gold, but, logically, Lion is going to bring all levels to between 1175 and 1185:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov

I respectyou very much, but why are there so many words but no usefulness? Or are you trying to assert yourself through your horoscope?

All your signals are bullshit (no offence intended), or is it good for the sect?

PS. I have read your posts from the very beginning.

valeriy odintsov:
gold is going down - it's 1167 somewhere. It is clear that it will turn around and go up at some point...

-----------------
The agencies and economists are predicting gold will fall to 1050 by the end of the year.

and I would 'play around' with the indicator, one and two - find out how it is for practical purposes...

Any trading method is an author's creation, and "has its own cockroaches in its head".

Yusuf showed that the market is not all bears and bulls.

Hi all! As expected, the bears have crushed the bulls.

According to the Integration waves system, the beasts are expecting a consolidation below the low. On the H4 and M15 timeframes the same pattern.

Dear participants! I decided to simplify the indicator greatly, without much loss of information content. Now it has only two levels: the level of the current price Q and the level of the market price P. The Q is a real level, and P is a virtual one, but this makes P no less important than Q. Suffice it to say that the price is formed due to the second wing of P. The matter is that P always consists of 2 wings, if one can put it that way and one of them is always visible to us in the form of the current price of P, and the other part is not visible to us. This indicator is designed to display this invisible, but real market price level P. A lot depends on the relative positions and the nature of the Q and P movement, and we must learn to interpret them in favor of a profitable trade, especially as they are constantly turning into each other. Here is an example for the euro/dollar as of 07 07/2015:

In kind:

And the cut version:

Same for 2010-2011:

. What will the indicator look like? Very simple - on the terminal, parallel to the existing candlestick, a candlestick of market prices will be formed and by their mutual location, nature and dynamics of movement, we will judge about the state and direction of movement of the current price.

Thank you Yusuf! We will study the system further.
Reason: