You're using a "lock" - page 3

yosuf:
Right, but at the cost of paying for another, additional, act of buying and selling. It is better to immediately settle with DC one of three types of stop-loss orders: 1 - SL, 2 - TC condition, 3 - manual and re-enter the market, waiting for a convenient moment, without any, dangling, obligations, because your funds are pledged locally lose activity. After locking you are active only within your remaining funds.
I understand you are still here :) I do not think that the scalper strategies fit locks, but locks have a right to exist! You know very well that very rarely, but the trend changes sharply and clearly, and many show that it will go far, at this point you can put a lock, and then add a lock when necessary, it all happens! And very few people can handle such a situation - but there are such people, padlock strategy - gives very good results in the mini-trend in the channel

A lock is a rather sensitive subject. Anyone can hang it up, but only a few can open it and profit from it. I have a positive attitude towards locks. Many times I've hung them, many times I've unlocked them, always in profit. Often, of course locks hang for a long time. For those who do not want to give their money to a broker, and sit in a landing in their trading strategy use locks.

538419:
A lock is a rather sensitive subject. Anyone can hang it up, but only a few can open it and profit from it. I have a positive attitude towards locks. I've hung them many times, unlocked them many times, and always made a profit. Often, of course locks hang for a long time. For those who do not want to give their money to broker and sit in a box in their trading strategy use locks.
What is the difference between a lock and closing a position?

538419:
A lock is a rather sensitive subject. Anyone can hang it up, but only a few can open it and profit from it. I have a positive attitude towards locks. I've hung them many times, unlocked them many times, and always made a profit. Often, of course locks hang for a long time. For those who do not want to give their money to a broker, and sit in a boarding house in their trading strategy use locks.
And they hang there for a long time because you have not made it a trading strategy, and did not think about it, and you just think that usually it will be destroyed, but it's just a question of time :) . Why have you started a topic on aggressive strategies but you are not participating in the discussion? You have to support your branches if you want to get results - this is how it should be in all cases.

Zeleniy:
What is the difference between lock and lock?!
Hello Alexey, I see you have a new avatar, with a retro car "Volga" as progress in the restoration of rarity

server:
I understand you are still here :) You know very well that very rarely, but the trend changes sharply and clearly, and many things show that it will go far, at this point you can put a lock, and then add a lock if necessary, it all happens!
The lock does not have any material benefits, but having a lock, traders have to analyse the market more carefully, and use the slightest possibility of its full or partial collapse, and this sometimes leads to success. Unlocked trader has no less possibilities, but he does not hurry to use them. So, we have revealed the illusory advantages of loops. Only extra diligence of the trader can turn the phantom into reality, cover losses or even regain previously lost profits.

Zeleniy:
What is the difference between locking and closing a position?!
Loss of spread, but unfortunately, the person closing the position loses interest in the market, while the locking person looks for ways out and often successfully, as 538419 noted above. That is the difference. Consequently, having closed a position with a loss, you should immediately look for ways to make up for it and the "benefits" of locks in your pocket.

yosuf:
Lock does not have any material benefits and that's for sure, but having a load of locks, traders have to analyse the market more carefully and use the slightest opportunities to fully or partially destroy it, and due to this they sometimes succeed. Unlocked trader has no less possibilities, but he does not hurry to use them. So, we have revealed the illusory advantages of loops. Only extra diligence of a trader can turn a phantom into reality, cover losses or even regain previously lost profits.
I do understand that the locks are evil, but you may or may not agree with me, there are people who use the lock strategy, there are many strategies that are undervalued, and by digging deeper you may find something.

server:
Hello Alexey, look at your new avatar, with retro car "Volga" as progress in the restoration of rarity

Hi =)

Got the sports steering wheel, tried it on.

I'm painting all the chrome in gold now.

So slowly making =))

Ordered some more mirrors.

yosuf:
Losing the spread, but unfortunately, the one who closes the position loses interest in the market, while the locking one looks for ways out and often successfully, as 538419 noted above. That is the difference. Consequently, having closed a position with a loss, you must immediately look for ways to make up for it and the "benefits" of locks in your pocket.
What strategies do you mostly use? scalper strategies?
Reason: