Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Join MQL5 Cloud Network. Start earning money!
Zsolt Mosonyi
Zsolt Mosonyi 2014.03.10 15:16 

Short version:

1. Usually how much time does it take to get an answer or a comment on an article?
  2. If I write an article and send it for review, will I be contacted if my article is rejected?
  3. If my article is rejected, can I publish it on my blog?

Long version:

I'm till new to site, and I don't have enough experience on how things go. I wrote an article more than a week ago, and sent it for review, but did not get any answer yet. My article's status is "(ready for proofreading)" The system message says: "If your article is interesting for us, in the near future you will be contacted by moderator". If it is not interesting, I will not get any answer? I'm not sure about it, and I didn't expect that my first article would be published without any problems. I would be grateful for any kind of answer, that can help me write a better article next time. If it usually takes more weeks to process an article and send an answer, than I'm sorry to bother you. I'm not impatient, I just don't know when to expect an answer. About my last question: I didn't find anything about who has the rights of the article if it is rejected.

Thank you very much for the help!

Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi 2014.03.12 08:43  
any moment from the time you submitt the article is the near future. You will be contacted if your article is accepted or rejected. If your article is rejected, i think you can do anything with it. I think you should contact Service Desk if you are not contacted up till now. Thanks
Zsolt Mosonyi
Zsolt Mosonyi 2014.03.12 16:18  
Thank you for the information!
/
To add comments, please log in or register