Market theory - page 141

Yusuf, interesting to see your indicator on the Aussie chart

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yusuf, interesting to see your indicator on the Aussie chart
OK, I will.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yusuf, it is interesting to see your indicator on the Aussie chart

Behold, the state of the AUD/Dollar as of the opening of Monday's session, 22 06 15:

According to the consensus of 21 05 15, the market went to the Bears, but the Bulls in the period from 10 05 to 17 05 violated the agreement, attacked the Bears, took over the price for 1 day, but, in retaliation were repulsed. The Lion did not like it, he gathered them on his level, deprived the Bears and Bulls authority to lead the market, took control and tightly controls the market, although the Price nominally led the Bulls, but, it is dead Bulls, so far. Conclusion: OUT OF THE MARKET

The market is extraordinary, strictly - regulated, conditionally competitive, the situation is controlled by the Lion itself (apparently the Australian Central Bank or the state as a whole):

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Here's a look at the state of the AUD/Dollar as of the opening of Monday's session, 22 06 15:

The market is extraordinary. strictly regulated, conditionally competitive, with Leo himself in control:

Thanks, Yusuf! Judging by the picture, Leo has gone to take a nap - a flat? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Thank you, Yusuf! Judging by the picture, the Lion has gone to take a nap - is it a flat? ))
Answered in the comments to the indicator. Tough flat.

Vladimir Zubov:
Yusuf, when will the article be published?
Apparently, we need to organize a collective appeal to Roche to speed up the publication of the article and speed up the stage of creating the indicator. From my side everything is ready to transfer the exel-file of the indicator to the programmers.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Answered in the comments to the indicator. Tough flat.
Great, waiting for momentum!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
Great, waiting for an impulse!!!
Is the graph (indicator) clear to you?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Do you understand the graph (indicator)?
more or less

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Apparently, we need to collectively appeal to Roche for expediting the publication of the article and forcing the stage of creating the indicator. From my side, everything is ready to transfer the exel-file of the indicator to programmers.

Do a ballot. I'm in. So much information - I think it MUST come out in something... Indicator - on mcl5 - that's out of the question. It needs to be. There - how to interpret its predictions - you tell us after you have defined its interpretation in your trading robot. At least the public will understand - yes, yes / no, no. Everyone will make their own choice.

IMHO - an article is needed.

Reason: