FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1797

Alexey Busygin:
And the start, is that a dotted line?
We'll see about Thursday.

-Aleks-:
So I don't understand, should I sell GBPUSD already?

Pound situation as of 20-00 MSK on 09 06/15:

Pound will rise for now, ruled by Leo, although technically a bear market. Leo is now extending the price range (pushing the Bulls to the top), which was very narrow compared to mid-May. Because the Market (Bulls) was weak, on 26 05 15, Price itself left the Bulls' image and took on the Bears' image:

A competitive market with a mate expectation of profit of about 0, i.e., an exceptionally perfect market..:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Pound will rise for now, ruled by Leo, although technically a bear market. Leo is now extending the price range (pushing the Bulls to the top), which was very narrow compared to mid-May:

The market is competitive with a mat expectation of profit around 0, i.e., an exceptionally perfect market..:

Lion, is this a relatively quick market move or something else

Yusufhoja reminded me of a classic:

- Consent is a product of complete non-objection.
- Well-spoken, dog," Ostap whispered in Hippolyte Matveyevich's ear, "learn. (с)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The market is competitive with a mathematical expectation of profit around 0, i.e., an exceptionally perfect market..:

Note at the bottom do - which is all according to your classification.... That the maximum return of the market can be negative
(according to your classification) + 18 is still invisibly present there...etc...))

Alexey Busygin:
Leo, is it a relatively fast market movement or something else
A market usually has 2 breakeven poles where the market is organised: Ts1 and Ts2. They are controlled by Leo (Tsopt is the optimum price) and Leopard (Tsr is the market price or, the midpoint of the market between the levels of Ts1 and Ts2). The Lion can also organise the break-even level 3 by taking over from Ts1 and Ts2, Bulls and Bears. If the price heads towards Ts1, it takes the Bears' image, if it heads towards Ts2, it takes the Bulls' image. The situation was such that one could not have strong price volatility due to elections, which happened anyway, and Lev took authority away from the Ts1 and Ts2 and narrowed the market, which is why the bull market went down and the bear market went up. Now Leo is expanding the market again and will hand over to C1 and C2 their powers again and the market will move in a normal course. Now the pound market does not obey the logic of the traders.

Waiting for Sensei.
Yusuf came.
A summer night.
Thunderstorm...

Vizard_:
Waiting for Sensei.
Yusuf came.
A summer night.
Thunderstorm...
and no light =)

Sensei doesn't seem to care much...

Continuing to follow the same -100*Low^(-14) (approximately)...))

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью -28.4%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с доходностью -28.4%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Pound will rise for now, ruled by Leo, although technically a bear market. Leo is now extending the price range (pushing the Bulls to the top), which was very narrow compared to mid-May. Because the Market (Bulls) was weak, on 26 05 15, Price itself left the Bulls' image and took on the Bears' image:

A competitive market with a mate profit expectation of about 0, i.e., an exceptionally perfect market..:

And while I'm shorting.... The bulls are not strong enough - we'll see tomorrow...
Reason: