Market theory - page 220

Mikhael Isakov:
Totally agree. However, if the growth rate continues, you could see 5 million in 2 months. And in another month, 100 million. I won't go on and on, I'm not going to stretch my imagination. The function is indicative, the growth rate is clear to everyone. After I reach 5 million (1000 times of the initial deposited amount) my signal will disappear. So as not to make the public go crazy :-)
Cool signal! Do you trade with your hands?

Mikhael Isakov:
I absolutely agree. However, if the growth rate is maintained, you could see 5 million in as little as 2 months. And in another month, 100 million. I won't go on and on. The function is indicative, the growth rate is clear to everyone. After I reach 5 million (1000 times of the initial deposited amount) my signal will disappear. I don't want to make the public go crazy :-)

The young man's hopes are fed... Misha, there are thousands of similar stories in the traders' graveyard. The problem is that the growth function for such accounts cannot be stable in principle, neither can earning on currencies themselves. That's why a drain will happen before you hit five million. It's a shame, but it's a fact.

Look at your physicist colleague avtomat. They have been trying for years to equip their cent accounts with a growth function, but they are still there because the market is not physics.

Nah, Michael has a great signal. The drawdown is quite small.

Alexan_Russia:
Cool signal! Are you the hand traders?
You can't talk about it here. I'll get banned. Unless it's in private.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

s.s. Look at your physicist colleague avtomat.

I have already advised him in private messages not to trade himself, for it is obvious that he lacks intelligence.

Alexan_Russia:
Nah, Michael has a great signal. The drawdown is quite small.
The profit factor is excellent and the drawdown is not small - 26.8%.

Mikhael Isakov:
I've already advised him in private messages not to trade on his own, for what intelligence is lacking is obvious.
)))))) hehehe

Where is Yusuf?

Alexan_Russia:
Where's Yusuf?
Trying to make sense of what I said about me trading on his theory.

Alexan_Russia:
Where is Yusuf?
Yusuf is not a freelance trader - he works as an assistant professor at a university - he lectures.
Reason: