Market theory - page 137

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Carefully tried to avoid such mistakes, but, one crept in and the shift showed that there is still hope for the principle: Leo above price - SELL, below - Buy, which is associated with significant drawdowns:

Wrong again))) that 1...-1 signal that discounted earlier gave 9K pips including spread. I've had a good result for two years,
or was it a mistake there too? I mean in the construction of the signal. But it all does not make sense normally since the kernel is not checked for
re-rating and so on. Send khorosh kernel algorithm - building with and yu... let him run it ... maybe there are errors there too )))) although you can go on poking around the beasties )))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
.... thecurrent version of the algorithm,

Thank you, Yusuf, for this discussion on your vision of the market.

Please clarify how to understand -" ...market does not give a theoretical possibility of their existence, arranging, alternately, trading around 3 break-even levels. The trader is left to rely on the "mistake" of the market in the long term."?

how do you understand by looking at a chart where it (the market) organizes it (the trade), with what frequency...

Alexander Laur:

Now what to do with an article that has already been sent for review?

You can now avoid answering the question I asked earlier.

Not everything is as pessimistic as it seems, I will answer your questions today.

Sergey Petruk:

Thank you, Yusuf, for this discussion on your vision of the market.

Please clarify how to understand -" ...the market does not give a theoretical possibility of their existence, arranging, alternately, trading around 3 break-even levels. The trader is left to rely on the "mistake" of the market in the long term."?

How to understand by looking at a chart where it (the market) organizes it (the trade), with what frequency or what...

Thank you for your patience, I will answer in details when I get back from work.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Carefully tried to avoid such mistakes, but, one crept in and the bias showed,

That's it, pooh-pooh - the air locks have burst. Now let's flip the strategy.... Good lord, kindergarten. Good luck!)

Алексей:
That's it, poof, poof - the air locks have burst. Now let's flip the strategy.... Good grief, kindergarten. Good luck!)

Well, what did you expect? The search for new forex trading algorithms is always fraught with mistakes and failures. "..."And experience is the son of mistakes...

(It seems to be attributed to Edison, I don't remember the exact text) . He says to his assistant: "We've made great progress - we've done hundreds of experiments. Assistant: But they all came to nothing, didn't they? Edisson: - yes, but now we don't need to do them any more to find the truth.

khorosh:

Well, what did you expect? The search for new forex trading algorithms is always fraught with mistakes and failures. "..."And experience is the son of mistakes...

(It seems to be attributed to Edison, I don't remember the exact text) . He says to his assistant: "We've made great progress - we've done hundreds of experiments. Assistant: But they all came to nothing, didn't they? Edisson: - yes, but now we don't need to do them anymore in order to find the truth.

Oh, how many wondrous discoveries

Prepares the spirit of enlightenment,

And experience is the son of hard mistakes,

And genius is the friend of paradoxes (!)

А. С. Pushkin

Алексей:
That's it, fluff, fluff - the air locks have burst. Now let's flip the strategy to.... Good lord, kindergarten. Good luck!)
Pity. There is no strategy flip. Let's use the other potential entry and exit organisation opportunities at our disposal.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Pity. There is no flip strategy. Let's use the other potential entry and exit organisation opportunities at our disposal.
I am morally with you. I've had a lot of the same mistakes.

khorosh:
The logic is simple: if the calculations show that a grail is obtained, but we know that grails do not exist. Conclusion: - somewhere in the calculations is an error).
++ that's the case 99.9% of the time. The rule works ironclad.
Reason: