Market theory - page 140

Vizard_:
...Give khorosh the core... ...have it run for redraws, etc.
Unload the resulting history from the s-u. It'll make more sense. It's not worth continuing to mush about 10-11 yrs...all imho of course...
Sorry, but I'm not doing it. I don't have Excel working properly (I haven't used it for 8 years now), and I don't see much point in it. If I had an indicator, I could play around with it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I have noticed that drawdowns occur during periods when the Lion enters, and stays for a long time, in the price flow. I will try to eliminate drawdowns by setting the minimum acceptable distance between the Lion and the price, but then there will be no market entries, which is tantamount to inactivity for a long period. You can try to include other instruments. Then you may be able to get rid of inactivity in your account.
The drawdowns in a trending strategy, like using Ma, usually occur in places where trends are short and change direction frequently. Losses come on reversals. When trends are long, good profit is obtained without any theory, it is enough Ma.

khorosh:
I'm sorry, but I'm not doing it. I don't have Excel working properly (I haven't used it for 8 years now), and I don't see much point. If I had an indicator, I could play with it.
I was actually talking about the indicator))) + check the kernel for re-drawing at once. All checked up to a week and quietly
went to the trash, as another plivator))). And Yusuf with a clear conscience continued the exploits of line-by-line calculations...
But already with the"Super Market Theory" ))) )))

Vizard_:
That's what I was talking about.) + immediate kernel check for redrawing. Everything would have been checked within a week max and quietly
)))). And Yusuf with a clear conscience continued the exploits of line-by-line calculations ...
But already with the "Super Market Theory" ))) )))
So there is no indicator yet.

khorosh:
Drawdowns in a trend strategy, as well as when using Ma, usually occur in places where trends are short and often change direction. Losses come on reversals. When trends are long, good profit is obtained without any theory, it is enough Ma.

Here's an expert on the mashka. Also prolonged periods of drawdown.

That is why I do not use such Expert Advisors. Although I can use it on semi-automatic one. To run it during long trend periods.

Situation at the close of Friday's session, 19 06 15:

Euro/dollar, Buy

Market type - competitive, with two break-even levels:

GBP/dollar, Buy

Market type - competitive, with two breakeven levels:

maybe euro/dollar sell, what are the buy considerations - everyone is looking down

Sergey Petruk:
maybe euro/dollar sell, what are the buy considerations - all looking down

It is possible that, some downward correction will occur, but:

1 Market remains bullish +1;

2 The Lion is below the price +1;

3 Bears are not heading towards the Price or taking steps to capture the price, halting the sharp move down seen the day before +1;

4. The Lion is looking down -1;

5. Bulls are looking down -1;

6. Bears looking down -1.

Basically a draw, i.e. flat. The situation resembles that of late April/early May. Look at the chart. There was also a small correction downwards and then a rise. Let's see, only because the market is bullish, I assumed that it should go down. Let's see what happens. After all, we are learning to understand the indicator. However, there is a clear Buy in the pound, let's see.

Yusuf, when will the article be published ?

Vladimir Zubov:
Yusuf, when will the article be published?

It's been on for a week now with the option "if your article is of interest to us":

The article has been sent to a moderator for review.

If your article is of interest to us, a moderator will contact you shortly. You can discuss with him/her about correcting possible errors and inaccuracies in the article. Watch for updates in the versions of your article. When a moderator will accept the article for review, it will go to the Verified status.

Apparently, they are not very interested in it, yet. However, they pointed out that there are too many formulas. I answered that they all are needed for a full understanding of the problem. I am waiting for a positive result.

Reason: