Market theory - page 139

Владимир:

Is this inclusive of the spread and daily fixation?

No spread, but the fixation depending on the mutual positioning of the Price and the Lion levels: Lion above the price - Sell, below - Buy, with the closure of open positions.

Владимир:
This is likely to be a capitalisation of profits with peeking.
Now peeking is identified and excluded, the results shown are without peeking.

Alexander Laur:

That statistic in which I asked for the number of pips on trades was to close positions every day, not by the location of the Lion and Price levels. I take it that the results are even worse there.

In general, your answer to questions is strange. Yusuf, when you ask a question, you just answer it without any speculation. And the answer can be supplemented with your view of what is happening.

I do not object to your research, moreover, I support your endeavour, but:

1. Your actions must be consistent! You rush about, first you have one system, then another, then the third and so on.

2. In your studies you have to take into account the fact that the Forex market is an Insider market. The other side of the deal is an insider (a market maker). His actions are not subject to the laws of economics, but to the ratio of open Buy/Sell positions and the flow of orders to open/close positions. He has this information, and we do not. The price in forex is not formed as a result of the law of supply and demand (a rough estimate), but it is offered by the market maker! As soon as a misalignment is created in which the majority must lose, the market moves in the direction of losing for the majority. The market can be moved in various ways, for example by the selection and release of the necessary news.

0. Yes, you should not close every day and it is not logical. If the TS says Buy, why close Buy positions? Nonsense. Therefore, we close all positions in bulk when we receive a reverse signal from the TS.

1. In studies there is no sequence, because we do not know the results of each stage, but if possible, I try to keep this principle;

2. I try to consider everything in my researches, maybe Lev is your market-maker.

3) Do you consider the average profit of 35000/500=75 pips per day to be a bad result?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

3. a profit of 35000/500 = 75 pips per day, on average, do you think that's a bad result?

It is not bad, one might even say good. The bad thing is that judging by the chart, the Expert Advisor will be in the drawdown for a long time. A good EA must yield profit every month. It is psychologically difficult to bear it if the Expert Advisor is in the drawdown for half a year and thoughts are always in your mind: "Can it come out of it? And investors in your PAMMs are unlikely to agree to wait so long, they will run away. You have to look for other ways to enter and exit, maybe you will find something better.

10g (in 11 months).where did 30K points of profit come from )))))) magicians ))))

Vizard_:
10y (in 11 months).where did 30K pips come from )))))) magicians ))))
100000/500 = 200 pips in one day or 200/24 = 8 pips per hour the euro does not go back and forth????!!!! This is where we take 30K from. Who is the magician?

On the diaries, for 11 months (2010) on 4 signs, the profit was 30000 pips)))))))))))
I do not have the strength to laugh )))) Surrealism)))

Vizard_:
On the diaries, for 11 months (2010) on 4 signs, the profit was 30000 pips)))))))))))
I do not have the strength to laugh )))) Surrealism)))
For not full (without 20 days when we analyzed the market before the first entry) two years: 2010-2011. But, and a loss of over 35,000 pips out of a total of 100,000.

khorosh:
This is not bad, you could even say good. The bad thing is that, judging from the chart, the Expert Advisor will be in a drawdown for a long time. A good EA must bring profit every month. It is psychologically difficult to bear it if the Expert Advisor is in the drawdown for half a year and thoughts are always in your mind: "Can it come out of it? And investors in your PAMMs are unlikely to agree to wait so long, they will run away. We have to look for other ways to enter and exit.
I noticed that, the drawdowns occur during the periods when the Lion enters, and remains for a long time, in the price flow. I will try to eliminate drawdowns setting minimal allowed distance between the Lion and the price, but then there will be no entries into the market, which is equivalent to inactivity for a long period. You can try to include other instruments. Then it might be possible to get rid of inactivity in the account.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
In the incomplete (without the 20 days when analysing the market before the first entry) two years: 2010-2011. But, and a loss of over 35000 pips out of a total of 100000.
Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I will try to eliminate drawdowns by setting the minimum acceptable distance between the Lion and the price, but, then, there will be no market entries, which is equivalent to inactivity for a long period. You can try to include other instruments. Then you might be able to get rid of inactivity in your account.
For 11 months of 10y - 30K...for 11y - 5K... But it's not that important. I'm sorry I moved you to the BP plane. I would have sat with the levels and marveled))))
Look at all the equi you did 10-11 yrs. they all had constantly changing profitability by year. I.e. - it went up -
- it went down... Lekha could not hold out )))) khorosh is holding out )))) Give khorosh a kernel... ...let him run it through for re-draws etc.
Upload the resulting story to the c-u. Will be more helpful. It's not worth it to go on and on about 10-11 yrs...all imho of course...
Reason: