Market theory - page 145

Виталий Кононюк:

Are you aware of the exact equations about the Planck constant?

If you throw a steel ball into a washbasin, a real scientist will point out that the ball will eventually end up at the bottom. For gravity.

And a shaman and psychic will start predicting trajectories.

I hope you know that the person who predicts the exact weather in a week should be taken either to the nuthouse or prosecuted for fraud.

You can do it if you have grounds or proof of fraud, then you can put him in Ward 6, next to Napoleon.

By the way, determining the optimum banana trade regime, is also calculated by these exact formulas. All entrepreneurs to the nut house?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Who or what prohibits their application? If exact equations accurately describe a process, why can't they be applied?

Who or what prohibits their application? If exact equations accurately describe the process, why can't they be applied?

Look and check the accuracy with which the Bears have calculated the value of Price, using the virtual calculated levels of Tsopt (Leo) and Tsr (Leopard) to arrive at it:

Price = Ts1 (Bears) = = Tsr - (Tsr^2 - Tsopt^2)^0.5 = 1.1171717488194408 - (1.1171717488194408^2 - 1.117166664662662^2)^0.5 = 1.112889999998. Actual price level = 1.11289 (!)

Your mistake is believing in Bulls/Bears in currency pairs.

90% of all currency exchange transactions take place without the express purpose of making money from rate fluctuations.

The estimated price is for what specific time?

Because I can arbitrarily select a price within the same variance, and it will at some point coincide with the current price. A broken clock shows the right time at least twice a day.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You can prosecute, if you have grounds or evidence of fraud, then you can put him in Ward 6, next to Napoleon.

Do you really think so?

People with all the power in existence are unable to accurately calculate the position of the earth relative to the sun in 5 years, due to the accumulating measurement accuracy error.

And there are many more factors affecting the euro exchange rate.

Виталий Кононюк:

Your mistake is to believe in Bulls/Bears in currency pairs.

90% of all currency exchange transactions take place without the direct objective of making money from rate fluctuations.

The estimated price is for what specific time?

Because I can arbitrarily select a price within the same variance, and it will at some point coincide with the current price. A broken clock shows the right time at least twice a day.

1. Yes, I believe in them because I created them myself;

2. I have been saying this since the beginning of the thread and all theory is based on this assumption;

3. at the moment of opening of session on Friday, 29th June 15;

4. I operate with the price which is in the terminal; the way it is in the terminal is of secondary importance. If it will be different, the conclusions will be different;

5. You can only wonder and begin to study this theory seriously. You will not fail and you will discover a lot of surprising things.

Виталий Кононюк:

Do you really think so?

People with all the power in existence are unable to accurately calculate the position of the earth relative to the sun in 5 years, due to the accumulating error of measurement accuracy.

And there are many more factors affecting the euro exchange rate.

1. Yes;

2. So they have not yet found an appropriate method of calculation, and the market price was considered as some undefined substance until this theory came along;

3. All factors consider two coefficients S - virtual income of forex market and Y - price elasticity in relation to this income. In this case, they have the following values: S = 0.391490468713968 points and Y = -0.349090071102197 points/1 point. And then, the marginal price, in this case, the Bulls level, Ts2 = Tspr = - S/Y = - 0.391490468713968/ -0.349090071102197 = 1.12145976388815. as shown in the graph and below, in the levels table.

All formulas are given in the bowels of the branch. Find the catch or acknowledge the power of the theory.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

3. at the opening of the session on Friday 29 06 15;

I have an opening price of 1.10052 on the 29th, so theory = lame

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
All the formulas are given in the bowels of the branch. Find the catch or admit the power of theory.
My reasoning is based on fathoms and logic and this does not prove it!

Виталий Кононюк:
I have an opening price of 1.10052 on the 29th, so theory = lame
The theory is not responsible for the opening price! It was you who in the heat of the moment, under pressure of facts, gave away your surprise and admiration in such a ridiculous way.

Виталий Кононюк:
My reasoning is based on fathoms and logic, and that is not proving it!
Unproven reasoning is commonly referred to as dogma. It is not forbidden.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The theory is not responsible for the opening price! It was you who in the heat of the moment, under pressure of facts, gave away your surprise and admiration in such a ridiculous way.

You yourself have written

"At the opening of the session on Friday, 29th June 15" Although 29th is Monday, but it doesn't matter.

At the opening of the 29th, the price was wrong. Although, this is the same as saying that the price is correct, the theory is correct, and the real world is a fiction.

Reason: