FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 815

stranger:
Ooh, Professor, you're into volumes, too.)
Not volumes, padding )))) How many times do I have to tell you ))))

stranger:
Would it surprise you very much to say that the delta became positive on the pound only yesterday)
Honestly - I didn't know ))))

=)))))) I'll wait for all the data to come out and build my picture for today =)

My job is to make money, albeit small, but I need to restore the skills, because I got really lazy =)

I've got 100% for February and I've got some good left in me =)

Myth63:

=)))))) I'll wait for all the data to come out and build my picture for today =)

My job is to make money, albeit small, but I need to restore the skills, otherwise I got lazy =)

I've got 100% for February and I've got some good left in my powderpuffs =)

I'll get rid of spring works and promise that at the end of April-beginning of May, I'll open an account for monitoring. If I do it now, in two or three weeks I'll just have to abandon it, vegetable gardens, etc.)

And here it looks like the correction is over)

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

Oh, I thought it would come out, but no, I've got my hands on it again somewhere.)

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -14.1%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -14.1%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

Myth63:

My job is to make money, albeit small, but I need to restore the skills, otherwise I got lazy =)

I've got 100% for February and I've got some juice left in me =)

100% of what? The starting point or the ending point? ))))

stranger:
I'll sort out the spring chores and promise to open a monitoring account in late April/early May. If I do it now, in two or three weeks I'll just have to abandon it, vegetable gardens, etc.)

Yeah .... I can't wait... to move to the cottage=) mow the grass, make a pergola... make a swing... I want to decorate with my own hands... ughhhh... barbeque, banya, pool =) ughh... awning will have to be done on the pool. it's under the greenhouse with no ends =)

damn old.... i'm so sick of it......

chepikds:
100% of what? The initial deposit or the final deposit? ))))
well, at first it was 2,000... I did 2200... People say it's a rubber depot, I left 200 and made 500+ from 200... 100% + on the amount that counts.

stranger:

And here it looks like the correction is over)

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

Oh man, I thought it would be out by now, no, I've got my hands on it again somewhere.)

I'm itchy.)

If you are itching, you should open another account and use it for scraping =)

Myth63:
Well, at first it was 2,000... I did 2200... people say it's a rubber depot, I left 200 and I did 500+ from 200... 100% + on the amount that counts.
And people said - this is all bullshit, you will sell it))))))))))))))))))))
Reason: