FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 816

stranger:
And people said - it's all bullshit, you'll get away with it))))))))))))))))))))
and they called me a martingale.

stranger:
I'll sort out the spring chores and promise to open a monitoring account in late April/early May. If I do it now, in two or three weeks I'll just have to abandon it, vegetable gardens, etc.)
Will you add it to the signals too?

Myth63:
and they called me a martingale.
Who?! There wasn't even close to a martin! only a couple of good jags on the chiffe ;)

chepikds:
Will you add it to the signals as well?
Why, just monitoring.

chepikds:
Who?! there was not even close to martin! only a couple of good zhakhs on the chiff ;)

The jahi strictly on the debt with a guarantee of a bounce =) and a stop of 10 pips =)

I cannot yet fully understand what principle and signal they use to chase debts, but I showed you that they do.

stranger:
Why, just monitoring.
You can also go into signals for fun =) there's a leader who's taking a 16k green on the overseat... i can't do that =))))

stranger:
Why, just monitoring.
Make it a paid subscription, make extra money, hire someone to do the gardening))) Wear yellow trousers and spit on everyone))))

chepikds:
Make it a paid subscription, make extra money, hire someone to do the gardening))) Wear yellow trousers and spit on everyone))))
)))) What am I gonna do?))

Myth63:

The jahi strictly on the debt with a guarantee of a bounce =) and a stop of 10 pips =)

I can't fully understand what principle and signal they use to chase debt, but I showed you that they do.

Me you do not understand. As for me, there is no debt, there is a structure, not always pronounced, but, after the fact, everything becomes clear and it all falls into place...

stranger:
What's wrong with you? )))) What am I going to do?))
With Shaman, pondering the great things! ))))
Reason: